Say no to this

Alex POV:

I woke up and John wasn't in bed i ran to the kitchen and there stand the amazing John. Shirt off with freckles all over him and I turned red. He was making food but I grabbed his hips and turned him around. "A-Alex?". I kissed him and then we were on the way again. Then John broke "I have school today." "But" "no buts Alexander I have to go," he put a shirt on but before he left I handed him a note, he blushed red and ran out. Then I got a message from Eliza:

Elizaaaaaaaa: hey Alex want to come over

Hamhamshot: oh umm sure

I didn't have class this morning so I thought could just go over for a minute so I grabbed my phone and started to walk.

John POV:

I walked to class and sat down in the back row. Open the letter from Alex:

To handsome John:

I love you so much. I think are first date should be at the coffee house. If you like we can go today. Then maybe tonight we can spend time in bed together, I love you.

-you're baby, Alexander Hamilton

Butterfly's flew everywhere in my body and my body turned red. I toke my sketchbook and drew Alex
Then I got a text from Alex:

Hamhamshot: hey babe I'm going to the Schuyler's place you can come after class if you like.

Before I could answer the professor walked in and so art class started.

Alex POV:

I walked to the door and knocked on the door. Eliza opened it " Alexander!" She garb my hand and throw me in. Me and Eliza talked for halve a hour. "Well I should head back" I tried to walk back but she grabbed my hand and said "stay~" I didn't know what to say "hey.." "hey~" I was hoping John would be here but he's not what to do!. But then her lips were on I'm and I don't say no! I wanted to walk away but I couldn't. But hen John and ang walked in. I tried to pull off but she wouldn't let me I saw tears run down Johns face and he ran off and Angelica just stood there. I pushed off Eliza hard and ran off to John.

John POV:

Class ended early so I headed over to the sisters room but before I could get to the door ang was there getting ready to go in. "Ang!" "Turtle!" We hugged "I was just coming over, Alex is here!" Then she looked at me and went pale, see quickly unlocked the door and she froze I walked in and I saw it. Alex kissing Eliza, I froze, my heart was dying, I started to cry and I ran out I couldn't see him. I heard him yelling my name I ran to are dorm and into my room, I locked the door . Sat down and my back to my door. "JOHN!" Alex came running in the dorm faster then I thought. "John let me in! I can explain!" I didn't talk. "John please! I hate myself right now but can I explain what happened!" He sat down and leaned on the door. I could hear him crying, he started talking about what happened. I couldn't believe what I was hearing Eliza was my friend... she knew I was with Alex..why? I couldn't take it anymore I opened the door and throw myself on to Alex. And I'm no time we were making out on the floor when Peggy came in and saw us making out "didn't take you all long" we both turned red and I jumped off Alex. "Ang is taking Eliza to are father just saying" then she walked away.

Alex POV:

Peggy left and I sat down with John, forgiveness can you imagine? John looked at me with his cute smile are lips were all most touching but then Lafayette and Hercules came running in. Laf grab my shirt and lifted me to the wall "HOW DARE YOU TOCH HIM!" Laf yelled and John got up and tried to pull Laf off "Laf  me and Alex are cool!" John yelled, Laf dropped me "ugh you win this time" he turned to Herc and they walked out. "Ugh I feel awful John,I feel like I failed you.." I was so mad at myself for what had happened still. "Come on Alex let's go to the coffee place and talk" I smiled and we walked to The coffee shop we talk for three or four hours, we got to know each other better and laughed a lot, we were both idiots. We walked together back hand and hand till we got home. John lead me to his bed and I closed the door.
🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡🐡
I was going to continue but I think I will wait till the next story! Bye!

~potato