Chapter 18: Everything's Better with Perry

And the moment we've been waiting for; the last chapter!
Now I don't want to stop you from reading, but I wanted to apologize quickly. I had series of exams and problematic events going on for the past few months. So thanks for waiting.
Now without further delay; here's the last chapter!

--------------

RECAP:

Before my mind could retort, I felt myself falling down a tunnel.

Now, this tunnel wasn't white, like the one that takes me back home. It was a light shade of green, and there were many tunnels going around it.

I had a strange feeling that I had seen it before, but before I could identify where, I landed on a chair.

I looked over at my right and gasped.

"Perry?!"

***************

Perry was sitting in a chair, with his fedora on, and looked equally surprised to see me, if not more.

"Great Googlie-Mooglie Carl!"

I snapped my head towards the front and saw Major Monogram looking to his left, on the screen.

"You left one of the entrances open again." He said angrily.

That's when I looked around and finally realized that I was in Perry's lair.

"What do you mean?" Came Carl's confused voice.
He came on the screen.

"A teenage girl!!"

"CARL!!" Major Monogram scolds. "She's from the host family!"

"Sorry sir."

"Now go, get the mind eraser ready."

"Yes sir."

Immediately I snapped up from being engrossed in their exchange.

"Mind eraser?" I questioned aloud.

"Yes, we're going to have to erase your memory." Major Monogram responded sincerely.

Oh no. This is bad.

I can't loose my memory.

How will I tell Carley everything?

"You can't erase my memory!" I nearly shouted.

"I'm sorry Miss Flynn, but we have to keep our agency a secret. And you, being from the host family, are dangerous to our integrity."

Miss Flynn?

Oh! They think I'm Candace!

"But I'm not from the host family! I'm not actually Candace!"

Major Monogram looked bewildered.
Even Carl popped his head in,with a puzzled expression.

"I was hit by a Body Swap-Inator, and changed bodies with Candace."

The baffled expression remained on their faces for a while before it returned to a questioning one.

"Agent P, didn't Doofenshmertz build a body Swap-Inator?"

Perry nodded in reply.

Of course! Doofenshmertz made the devise! The 'Inator' should have been a dead give away! How could I miss that?

However, I still don't understand how Candace and I, both had gotten hit by the ray.
I mean it's not like we're from the same dimensions! This is a cartoon for Pete's sake!