Pleasure and Rewards

Thomas' POV

     I quickly strip my clothes, almost falling into the shower door as I drag my pants down my legs. I throw them aside along with my shirt as I rush to turn on the shower, the room steaming up as I drop my underwear hurriedly and hop in. The soothing water against my skin makes me sigh as I wash awake the dried mess from the dolphin show earlier.

   Bending over slightly with soft red cheeks, I make sure I'm cleaned inside and out as I wash away any filth from the day, my cock already hard and leaking just at the promise of what to come.

     I don't know what's going to happen tonight, but the usual fear that lingers before sex isn't there, only excitement and impatience rocking through me as I think about the orgasms and pleasure thats sure to come. I turn the water off with a smile, loving how comfortable and trusting I've gotten with Zack. Though I know we still have a long way to go, I'm grateful he's been so patient, always making sure I'm comfortable and okay with everything that happens. I grab a towel form the rack and step out into the chilly air, patting my dripping body dry before I return it to its place and pick up the discarded clothes from the floor turning to open the bathroom door.

     I'm surprised at the emptiness of the room until I hear shuffling in the guest bathroom next door, my cock jumping at the picture of a naked Zack dripping in water. I groan mentally before I throw my clothes in the hamper, just as I hear the bathroom door open, and deciding to be a tease, I lay down on the bed, stretching out sexily just as Ares comes through the door, towel wrapped around his waist.

His eyes scan the room before they connect with my body that's laid out so freely just for him and I watch, hypnotized as his eyes darken and lower in arousal. Closing the door behind him and dropping his towel, he stalks towards me but my eyes are focused on his quickly filling erection that makes my mouth water in appreciation.

He reaches out a hand, finally coming up the the end of the bad, his warm hands sliding from my ankle up my legs until he's tracing the underside of my ass making me shiver in delight. "So sexy." He breathes and I blush, a small smile painting my lips as his second hand comes around to streak down my back making me whimper as his hands begin to kneed the two parts of my body, my figure melting into the mattress with his touch. Once I'm relaxed, he gives me my first instructions of the night that have my heart pounding.

"Lean over the bed and tuck your dick against the mattress, Thomas. Let your legs hang and your hips rest against the bed." He tells me and I whimper, my body impatient for whatever step we're about to take, knowing already that I'll love it. I do as he asks, making my cock rest straight against my stomach as I press my hips into the mattress, my legs bending slightly as I let them hang along the side.

I press my face into the bed as I hear Zack walk away and shuffle somewhere near the closet but I don't move, wanting to be a good boy so I can get my reward. Soon, I hear steps coming towards me and a light touch comes to squeeze my ass softly.

"Look at you, kitten, you've been so perfect today." He praises and I hide my proud smile into the bed as I feel my arms get lifted and crossed behind my back. "I'm going to tie your arms behind you back, okay?" He asks me, holding them in his grasp as he waits for my consent.

I almost nod before I remember my rule and open my mouth to respond verbally. "Yes, it's okay." I tell him and I hear him groan as I feel what feels like a tie begin to wrap around my crossed hands and tighten.

"Keep this up, spitfire and I won't be able to hold back tonight." He warns me as he works and being the brat I am, I can't help but challenge him.

"Then don't." I tell him shyly, wanting everything he's able to give me. He doesn't answer as he finishes the knot and leans over to give me a trail of kisses down my back, making me shiver violently. Small moans begin to work it's way out of my mouth as he lowers to his knees between my spread legs and his hands come up to spread my ass for his enjoyment alone.