Sapphire

Minh yelled at the wolves in a rage swinging her sword at them. Minh was a small girl 4 feet tall and still very intimidating.Minh was a swords woman even though she was small she had skill.The problem was she was blind. Wearing bandages over her eyes to cover up her white colored eyes she always knew where something was. Her hearing was excellent thanks to her brother. Minh wore a sapphire blue kimono and a white skirt with black sandals. Her black hair went a little past her shoulders and she had a odd curl sticking up ontop of her head. Minh was brave she wasn't afraid of much. But there was also another thing. She had pet snakes two of them infact. One was Shitai. He was a moonglow boa,Shitai had the power to turn into a naga. Compared to Minh he was tall or course he was 6 feet tall. His hair was a beautiful white and he wore a white dress shirt that he never buttoned up fully so half of his chest was showing. He was a big pervert. Never to Minh though, only to other women he was. He was never perverted to Minh because she was always beat the living snot out of him. Then there was Inochi who was a black mamba. He was quiet and very polite unlike his twin brother. The only differences was clothes,hair, and personality. Inochi never bothered anyone. But he would attack if it was his last hope.

      Minh screamed at the wolves again "GET OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING-" Shitai wrapped around her mouth as she was about swear "Minh even though you hear me ssssswear a lot doessssnt mean you can." Shitai loosened his coil around her mouth and lay around her neck like a loose scarf. The wolves, already afraid of Minh, fled back to the forest they had come from. Minh let out a long sigh sheathing her sword on her belt. Shitai flciked his tounge out looking at her "What isss wrong...?"

Minh stared at the floor.

"brother said he wanted to see me.. he says he has another test for me and if I don't pass it he'll take you guys away.."

"Your brother wouldn't take me and Inochi away from you. He wouldn't have very much usssse for usss.."

"Yeah, but I don't want you to leave me." She said breaking into tears. "You where the only people he would let me talk to"

Shitai slipped off her neck turning into naga form and hugged her. "It'sss alright. He wouldn't do it. Are you aware of what the tasssk isss?" Minh wipped her tears looking up at him. "no..." she said sniffling. Shitai looked down at her "I tell you what, me and Inochi would never go with your brother if you do fail the test he givesss you." Minhs eyes lit up "Really....?" Shitai smiled "Really..." Minh got up being he normal energetic self. "Then we shall go conquer and/or fail this test!" She turned to Shitai and smiled brightly. Shitai smiled back turning back into his snake form and slithered to her.She picked him up and placed him around her neck. "you where always the bright one" thought Shitai as he traveled with Minh to meet her brother.