Jade

Moralis was sitting on a giant rock next to the pond waiting for his sister. "Shes late" he thought. Moralis was mute. He wore a jade shirt with a dark green coat. He was also wearing some black pants and sandals. Moralis as I said was mute. He had protected his sister from attacks by other who tried to take advantage of her since she was blind. But never let that happen. Minh was his only sibling and as a older brother he vowed to protect her after Sook had died along with their mother and father. Moralis had failed Sook but she lived on in Minh. Sook and Minh were almost a like except for the color or Sapphire Red and Sapphire Blue. Moralis stared at his reflection in the water letting out a sigh thinking about how he had failed to protect his younger sisters from the rage of a god. Minh was blind because of that. He reached up around his neck and held the jade necklace that was pretty much in the shape of a ring. He heard the sound of scales scarpping across the rocks around him. Then a rasping hiss. Moralis remained still with his eyes closed holding his pendant. The sound of the scales getting closer and with a movement so fast he took out is katana turning around. Not a thing in sight. Moralis turned around to come face to face with a naga. He looked like a cobra, his hood that he wore resembling the snakes hood. It let out a hiss of rage and lashed out and Moralis. For once something had taken him from surprise. Moralis was sent falling backward as the naga was slithering around him. The long coils closing in around him as it circled him. Moralis still on his back grabbed his sword and stabbed the ground. Hoping to his any part of the naga and with his luck he had. Its hand, Hissing in pain the nagas tail curled around Moralis leg and threw him.

His vision blury  as he lay on the floor from the impact of being thrown by the beast. Moralis lifted himself off the ground to watch the naga rip the sword out of its hand. The naga looking up at him scowling. It coiled itself standing upright holding it bleeding hand. Moralis had never seen a naga so large before. This one was about three or more times bigger than Shitai and Inochi. Moralis stood to his feet staring at the naga "What brings you to attack me like this?" He said to the beast. It let out hiss before talking. It's voice raspy as is hissed at him "You have ssstole my children from me for sso long. I haven't ssseen them,you have killed them haven't you? that is why I killed your parentsss... ssso you could feel my pain from being ssseperated from the thingsss I love" Moralis scowled at the beast " the doctor said there was nothing wrong with them!" The naga let out a laugh "The doctor knowssss nothing about a nagassss bite!" Then the naga was interuppted by a loud call from a figure "BROOOTHERR!" said Minh waving her arm at him. She couldn't see the naga or hear it. The Naga turned around then looked at Moralis out of the corner of his eye flashing a devlish grin. Moralis then realised what it was going to do "MINH!" he yelled at her. Then with that the naga rushed to Minh.