CH. 4 ||Something Serious

Second Person

"Tch, so useless, why were you even approaching me when you're not gonna do anything?" The boy glared at you, who was on the floor, laying.

"I..." you trailed off, gripping the handle of the knife. "Stupid weakling." He coldly replied and turned around, walking away. You stood up, even though you were limping, as you walked towards him. He didn't hear your footsteps luckily because your footsteps doesn't make any sound, you raised your forearm and stabbed the boy, making him gasp in pain. "Don't ever mess with Karamatsu-niisan or me." You hissed as he was breathing for air. "Who's the weakling now?" You asked. The thick gold string in your mind had snap a while ago, it might be fixed soon though. "Y-You...you monster!" He muttered as you rapidly stabbed him, blood splattering everywhere as your eyes were dull. "I hate people like you hurting Karamatsu-niisan." You blankly responded, throwing the knife in the incinerator and running away. "#$?!, can you help me wipe the blood away?" You asked her as she mischievously smiled and nodded.

"Ohayo!" You heard someone exclaimed as you fluttered your eyes open and sat up. "Ohayo, Jyushimatsu-niisan." You rubbed your eyes as he smiled. 'Was that real..? I don't even remember anything when I was 17...' You thought, your irises were shaking as Jyushimatsu gave a concerned look, but his smile was still showing. "You okay, (Y/N)?" He asked as you gulped. "Y-Yeah..I had a nightmare, that's all." You softly responded as he grinned and patted your head. "Don't be afraid! We're here for you, you know!" He chuckled as you nodded and chuckled as well. "Yeah..." You muttered. "Do you wanna play baseball with me?!" He asked as you shook your head. "Maybe next time, I'm still tired." You nervously chuckled as he nodded. "Alright, then!" He exclaimed as he went out of the room, chanting "Muscle muscle, hustle hustle!"

"Silly older brother." You shook your head, smiling. You opened the closet, seeing a red book. "Year..book." You read. Your eyes widened as you opened the year book. You saw a picture, it was you and your brothers, with a familiar ravenette. "Who..is that..? I don't even remember that." You breathed out as Karamatsu woke up. "Mmph..ohayo, little brother." He grumbled as he saw you holding the year book. "Nii-san..who is she?" You asked, pointing at the picture as he stood still. "We'll...talk about this later." 

__________

"...Well?" You asked, it was only you and Karamatsu in the house, the others were doing their own thing as Karamatsu swallowed the lump on his throat. "Well..."

(bruh watch the movie first if you wanna know)

He explained that they were in his memories and fixed their regrets and stuff as you grabbed his shoulders. "Well, how do I act?" You asked. "Well..you act the same, but you don't swear..and...(Y/N)..." It was his turn to grab your shoulders.

"Did you..murdered someone?"