CH. 6 || A NEET As Well?!

Second Person

You and your brothers were just hanging out on the living room as you sighed. "Well, I think I'm gonna be a NEET for now." You blurted out of the blue as the six stood up and yelled; "Ehh?!"

"What do you mean, (Y/N)-ototou?!" Todomatsu asked, giving those innocent eyes. "It's kinda hard finding a job here." You faced on the ground, sulking. "You sure, (Y/N)? What if Okaa-san finds out and..do something to you!" Osomatsu yelled, shivering from the memory that his and his brothers' nipples got sliced. "I'm sure she'll understand, and I said just for now, I'll still do the job hunt." You reassured them as they sighed in relief. "Alright, just for now." Choromatsu said as he continue reading the erotic magazine he bought. "Jeez, cherry boys." You muttered, joking as they perked up. "YOU KNOW THAT MEANING?!" They shrieked as you sweat drop. "Well, I learned that from somebody." You emphasized, looking at them as your arms were crossed. They looked away, not want to look at your playful yet scary glare. "Pfft-" You covered your mouth as they turned their heads at you. You were there, trembling as you pointed at them, laughing.

"You guys should've seen your faces!" You laughed as they glared at you, annoyed, but started to laugh with you. "I guess that was priceless when you saw our faces." Choromatsu snickered. "Funny," Ichimatsu chuckled, smiling as Jyushimatsu was rolling on the floor, laughing and wheezing.