CH. 3 || The (Y/N) Incident

Third Person

"We're going out to play pachinko, do you wanna join, (Y/N)?" Osomatsu asked the (h/c)-haired male as the said boy shook his head. "No, thanks, I prefer staying here, Osomatsu-niisan." He answered, smiling faintly. "If you say so, lil' bro." Osomatsu grinned as the sextuplets were gone. 

The young Matsuno sighed in relief as he grinned mischievously. He went to the living room (which is also the dining room, where they all hang out). He was looking for his bag as he zipped it open and threw the clothes that was in the bag. "Not that..not that..no...no..." He muttered as he finally found it. "Found it! Yahoo!" He cheered, jumping and spinning around with the clothes and long hair wig he was holding. 

"Alright, time to wear this!" He exclaimed as he took his orange (or your favorite color) hoodie, pants, and slippers off. He quickly wore the maid outfit, the orange hair with magenta tips, headband that has horns, white long gloves, black socks, and brown shoes. "Hmm, where are the eye lens?" He muttered, shuffling the bag. He sighed, frustrated. "Where must have it went?" He mumbled and shook his head. He put his hands on his hips and smiled. "I am Kobayashi Toru! Nice to meet you!" He winked as he heard someone.

"Man, I lost already, and they left me alone! How rude, hmph." 

He perked up as he turned behind him, seeing the sixth eldest, Todomatsu. "Wh-Who are you?!" He freaked out, his cheeks turning pink as pink. "T-Todoma-"

"How do you know my name?! When did you get here?!?" He shrieked, making the cosplayer cover his ears. "Geez, calm down! Will you?" (Y/N) puffed his cheeks. 'Alright, (Y/N), tell Todomatsu-niisan that it's you.' He closed his eyes and opened them. "I'm Kobayashi Toru!" He blurted out, giving him a peace sign. 'Dang it!! (Y/N), you dumbass! Why'd you lie?!' He thought, freezing. "Tell me, how and when did you get here?" Todomatsu asked. "U-Uh..." (Y/N) looked down, not knowing what to say. 'If I say that I teleported here, he'll know that I lied! I don't have the fake tail on!' The cosplayer thought, sweating bullets. "Uhh, your brother (Y/N) let me in! I was asking if I can come in because I have nowhere to go!" He quickly responded. "Speaking of (Y/N)-ototou, where is he?" He asked, turning his head side to side as the said male flinched. "U-Uh! He's..uh...I don't know..." (Y/N) looked down, dulling. "Say, do you like him already?" The brother asked, giving the young one the innocent eyes. "No! We're just friends!" He quickly denied. "You suuure?" Todomatsu asked, smiling. 'Todomatsu-niisan is like an angel but such a tease!' (Y/N) thought, closing his eyes and nodded. "Well, that's great! I guess..." Todomatsu exclaimed, blushing as (Y/N) froze. 'No, no, no, no! Don't tell me you have a crush on a fictional character aka Toru!' He trembled as Todomatsu tilted his head. "You okay, Toru-chan?" He asked. 'First name basis already?!' (Y/N) thought, his soul flying away from his body. "Kill me," (Y/N) whispered, falling on the floor. "T-Toru-chan?!" Todomatsu yelled. "Please, wait! I'll get (Y/N)!" Todomatsu exclaimed, running away.

The boy went back to normal as he stood up. "Phewie! That was close!" (Y/N) exclaimed, taking his clothes and the others off as somebody's presence was behind him. "(Y/N)?" 

"Heee!" (Y/N) shrieked as he saw his other brother, Choromatsu. "Y-You were cosplaying as Toru Kobayashi?!" He asked, shocked that his little brother is a weeb like him. "Y-Yes," He nodded as Choromatsu's eye sparkled. "Wow! I didn't know that you like anime!" He exclaimed, smiling. "Oh, you like anime too?" (Y/N) asked, now wearing his orange sweater, pants, white socks and dark orange slipper. "Of course, I do!" Choromatsu smiled widely as (Y/N) put the clothes back inside his bag. 

"Toru-chan, I can't find (Y/N)-" Todomatsu stopped. "Where's Toru?" He asked as Choromatsu tilted his head in confusion. 'Choromatsu-niisan! Please help me, I lied to Todomatsu when I was cosplaying and he thought Toru is real!' (Y/N) exclaimed in the telepathy as Choromatsu nodded. 'Ohhh, is that so.' He replied in the telepathy as (Y/N) nodded. "(Y/N) already helped her and she went home!" Choromatsu responded as Todomatsu nodded. "Ohh, okay, then!" Todomatsu