ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
The bell rang, signaling the end of the lesson. (Y/n) gathered her things, placing them in her bag and walked of to the office of her teacher who asked her for help. "Ah, (l/n), you're already here! Here is a list of things that I need to organize everything." He said.

"You will find them in different classes since I asked some students for help. Afterwards please check if everything is present." Nodding, the female took the clipboard and walked off to collect everything. It kind of reminded her of this one game Chiaki once showed her, but she couldn't remember the name.

As the (h/c) haired female took care of her work, she noticed a girl who looked a bit lost, so she walked up to her. "Hello! You seem lost, can I help you?" The girl looked at her, smiling shyly while nodding. "Yes, please... I'm looking for the cafeteria..."

"The cafeteria? Just go down the hallway and then turn right. It's a rather big door." "Thank you so much...!" The unknown girl spoke relieved and left. (Y/n) noticed her uniform which meant that the girl wasn't an Ultimate. 'But who cares?' She thought. Why would she judge someone because of their status?

At the end of the day, the Ultimate Assistant managed to get all the work done and skipped through the halls, ready to finally go to her dorm room. Sure, it was a bit exhausting, but she still was the Ultimate Assistant so it wasn't really a big deal. What would she do anyways besides struggling with her maths homework?

Right. Nothing. Deciding to grab some food on the nearest fast food place, she texted Junko, asking if she and her sister wanted something too. Even if she would ask Aoi, the brown haired girl would deny since she always ate with Sakura.

»You're the best, (y/n)! You know what we like.« Chuckling, she sent a »Got it!« and entered the building, the scent of fries and burgers entering her nostrils. As thw Ultimate Assistant, she often couldn't have a proper meal so she would just grab some fast food at places like this.

Ordering, she stepped away, waiting for her order when someone tapped her shoulder. It was Kiyotaka who smiled at her. "Hello, (y/n)." Turning around, she smiled, waving. "Hey Taka! It's weird seeing you in a place like this."

"I know, right? But Chihiro and Mondo asked me to get them something to eat, and you know how much they like burgers. It's no surprise to see you here though." He said, laughing a bit at the last part. "But seriously, it's not good to only eat such unhealthy food."

Rolling her eyes, she giggled. "I know, I know." But I had to get some work done, you know, for our teacher, and it was pretty late when I finished my work so here I am." "I see. Anyways, do you want to join us? We're going to watch some horror movies."

The female thought for a moment, before nodding. "Sure. We don't have school tomorrow anyways since it's Friday. But I have to bring some food to Junko and Mukuro before I can join you." Kiyotaka nodded. "Alright, we will be in Chihiro's room." At this moment, (y/n)'s number was called out so she quickly paid and took the bag with food in it.

"Then I will see you and the others in about twenty minutes!" She said, grinning, exited the place and made her way to Junko's room. She didn't even have to go to Mukuro's room since the Ultimate Soldier was always with her sister.
❀❀❀❀❀