ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Oh my god, good thing I studied the whole night for this test." (Y/n) groaned, laying her head on top of her arms which were dropped onto her desk. Kiyotaka looked at the girl. The talk with Mondo was almost a month ago, but he just couldn't find the courage to confess. What if she would say no?

Their while friendship would be ruined for nothing. Sighing, he looked up at the classroom's ceiling and closed his eyes for a few seconds. This was exhausting. Maybe he would be lucky and (y/n) would confess to him. This made the Ultimate Moral Compass laugh. There was no way that would happen.

"You look really cute today, (y/n)." He suddenly heard someone say. Kiyotaka turned around and saw Leon with (y/n), talking and laughing. A little blush was on (y/n)'s cheeks as she smiled at him. "That's really kind of you, Leon."

Something inside of the black male made him feel really uncomfortable. It made him... Jealous, yes, jealous. He was jealous because (y/n) blushed about something the Ultimate Baseball Star had said and he just wanted to drag her away from him. But he couldn't do that, could he?

After a while, Kiyotaka just couldn't take Leon's flirting anymore and stood up. He quickly went up to (y/n), grabbed her hand and dragged away from the redhead who just smirked and gave Mondo a thumbs up, the brown haired male also having a huge grin on his face. (Y/n) on the other side was a blushing and confused mess.

"T-Taka?" She stuttered out, looking at her friend in confusion who walked out of the classroom with her, considering that the bell just rang, signaling that lunchtime just began. Not answering, Kiyotaka proceeded to walk down the halls and after some stairs, they both arrived at the rooftop.

"Why did you bring me here?" The (h/c) haired girl asked. She blushed again when she realized that was still holding her hand in his. "Th-There is something I wanted to tell you for a while now, (y/n)..." The male mumbled, loud enough for her to hear it. "And that is...?"

Kiyotaka bit his cheek nervously. He couldn't go back now, he knew that. "I..." He began but didn't continue. "You...?" He squeezed her hand a bit tighter and took a deep breath before he quietly said "I really like you, (y/n)..."

"What did you say?" The girl asked. He had spoken too quietly for her to understand. "I really like you, (y/n). I... I love you..." He repeated his words, his cheeks flushing a deep red. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she gasped. It hit her like a truck: She was in love with Kiyotaka Ishimaru.

"I love you too." She said, now smiling brightly at him. "You do?" The Ultimate Assistant slowly nodded. Both of them started to lean in and time seemed to stop when their lips finally met. (Y/n)'s hands placed themselves on the male's chest as his arms found their way around her waist.

The kiss was soft and pure, both of them really enjoyed it, but unfortunately, they still were normal humans who had to breathe, so after a few seconds, they pulled away.

They just stared into each other's eyes, until Kiyotaka finally spoke up. "D-Do you want t-to be my girlfriend?" Joy overcame the girl and she happily hugged him. "Yes, of course I want to be your girlfriend, Taka!" He smiled and pulled her in for another kiss.
❀❀❀❀❀