ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
The (h/c) haired girl looked behind the boy, seeing an angry Kiyotaka running towards them. "I just asked her if she wants to be my date for the ball. It's no big deal, man." The boy said, rolling his eyes. "First of all, you were clearly harassing her. Second, she's already with me. You will face a few hours of detention for this and probably be suspended." Kiyotaka stated clearly, ripping the boy's hand away from (y/n)'s arm.

"Leave. Now." Growling, the boy turned around and walked away. The female looked at her boyfriend, relieved that he came to save her.

She tightly hugged him, burying her face in the crook of his neck. "Thank you so much, Taka." Instantly wrapping his arms around his girlfriend, the black haired male sighed. "You don't have to thank me. I'm just glad that nothing happened to you." He said, his voice filled of concern.

"You aren't hurt, are you?" (Y/n) just shook her head and remembered what she had thought about earlier. "Taka?" "Yes?" "There's a ball next week at our school. Would you like to go there with me?" The girl asked, giving him her best puppy eyes.

Blushing a bit, he looked away. "O-Of course! I would love to go with you..." The (h/c) haired girl smiled happily at her boyfriend and took his hand. "I'm looking forward to it! Do you want to come in?" Frowning, Kiyotaka shook his head.

"I would but I'm meeting Mondo in a few minutes. He wanted to talk to me. We can go somewhere tomorrow though!" (Y/n) nodded, let go of the boy's hand and kissed his cheek. "Have fun! Then I will see you tomorrow." She said, and entered her room, closing the door behind her.

Kiyotaka walked down the halls. He was kind of curious what the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader wanted to talk about. As he stood in front of Mondo's room, he knocked at the door before entering. At least he knocked. Everytime Mondo would come on over, he just stormed in without any warning. Sometimes it was really annoying. "Hey bro. What did you want to talk about?" He asked. Mondo looked up at him, considering be was sitting on his bed.

"I saw you and (y/n)." In less than a second, the Ultimate Moral Compass blushed a deep red. "You what? I- I can explain! Yes, we are a couple now but-" Suddenly, Mondo began to laugh.

"Oh my god, haha! I didn't think this would actually work!" Dumbfounded, Kiyotaka stared at him. "What would work...?" Finally calming down a little, Mondo stood up. "I never saw you guys." Pure confusion was written on the black haired male's face.

"What do you mean, you never saw us?" Mondo smirked. "I knee something happened between you two, so I just said I saw you. I was hoping you would get embarrassed and stuff. And it actually worked." Kiyotaka was shocked for a moment before furrowing his eyebrows. "Are you insane?!"

"Anyways. You guys are a couple now? How did it happen?" Thinking about whether or not he should tell him, Kiyotaka looked at the ceiling. "You don't have to tell me how it happened in detail." Eventually, the Ultimate Moral Compass gave in and told Mondo what had happened. "You actually did it! I'm so proud of you, bro!"

He called out, slapping his hand on Kiyotaka's back, making the boy nearly fall over. "When you meet her in private next time, you have to make some moves." Sighing, the black haired male nodded. Maybe it would have been better not to tell Mondo anything.
❀❀❀❀❀