ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
It was Sunday and Kiyotaka was waiting for his girlfriend in front of the school gates. The two of them wanted to go to a nice cafe near the school and he actually was a bit nervous. Making moves, like Mondo said? That was definitely not a good idea, considering the fact that he didn't even know what his friend meant.

"I'm here, Taka! Sorry for letting you wait!" The (h/c) haired girl shouted, looking like she just ran from her room to the gates the whole time. "I overslept..." He just smiled and told her that it was okay.

The walk was quiet, but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was nice and somehow comforting. They both entered the cute little building, and sat down besides each other, their thighs slightly touching. A waitress made her way to the table, holding a pen and a notepad.

"Hello, you two! What would you like to order?" She asked in a sing sang voice. "I would like a (f/f) (favorite flavor) flavored milkshake and some (f/d) (favorite desert)." (Y/n) said, smiling. "I will take the same as her." Kiyotaka just said since he didn't really know what to order.

"Alright. It will take a few minutes, so I'll be bringing you your milkshakes first!" The woman said happily and skipped off. "Do you have anything to talk about?" (Y/n) asked, looking into her boyfriend's eyes, noticing how close their faces were. "Not really..." He muttered, getting closer to her.

At the same time, they closed their eyes. "Here are your drinks! Oh my, you both are such a lovely couple!" As fast as lightning, they got away from each other. The (h/c) haired girl frowned slightly, and looked at the amused waitress. "Thanks, I guess..." She said quietly, her cheeks a bright red.

"No problem! Enjoy your milkshakes!" The waitress beamed and skipped away. "That was kinda embarrassing..." The female said and sighed. "At least she said that we're a cute couple..." Kiyotaka replied, hesitantly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his side. She smiled and put her head on his shoulder while grabbing his hand.

"That's really comfortable..." (Y/n) sighed dreamily. Kiyotaka only nodded and gave her a sweet smile. "You look beautiful today..." He then mumbled quietly, making her blush a bit. "Thanks..." They began to drink their milkshakes, and shortly after, the (f/d)s were brought.

After they ate, both of them paid and went out for a walk. "If you want to, we could watch a movie in my room together." (Y/n) said, blushing while speaking. "That sounds like a nice idea!" Kiyotaka instantly answered.

Both of them walked back to the dorms of Hope's Peak Academy and the (h/c) haired girl unlocked the door to her room. "What do you want to watch?" The black haired male asked as he sat down on the (f/c) bed. "What about (f/m)?" He nodded. "Okay, I like that film."

Halfway through the film, (y/n) leaned her head on Kiyotaka's shoulder and closed her eyes. She was a bit tired since she didn't really sleep that much last night, so it wasn't surprising that she quickly passed out. Kiyotaka looked at her sleeping form, a small smile crawling onto his face. He thought that the (h/c) haired girl looked absolutely adorable when sleeping.

But when he wanted to stand up, the girl clinged to his arm. The Ultimate Moral Compass picked her up and laid her down, while laying down himself and pulled her close to him, falling asleep with (y/n) in his arms.
❀❀❀❀❀