Chapter 4: You Got Me

A day before Persephone's christening, Demeter invited her friends to be godmothers so she went to the airport to personally welcome them upon their arrival. As Demeter saw her girls coming, she smiled brightly and waved at them but one man suddenly gives her a French kiss.

"Long time no see, Demeter Nevaeh, you're still beautiful as ever, did you miss me?" a familiar face who surprised Demeter with his greeting

"Rain Goddy?!" Demeter stunned at the moment "Why did you kissed me?! What's that for?! And what are you doing here?!" wiping her wet lips

"I just came back from England, have you forgotten?" Rain touching Demeter's face "I promise that I'll make you mine for real when I see you again"

"What's happening here?!" 6 girls staring at Demeter and Rain "Please don't tell us that we just witnessed a crime, Rain isn't your husband, right?!"

"Crime? Husband?" Rain getting confused with the girls' words "A-are you married Demeter?!"

"Yes, I am" Demeter shows her finger with a ring on it

"Gosh, we're still mad at you for not inviting us on your wedding" Stephy "I can't believe that you marry the handsome guy we met at the hotel"

"You should be thankful to us" Annie "If it weren't for us you two would never be together"

"Dee and her husband had a one-night stand on their 1st meeting" Young exposing Demeter secret "Though it was Demeter who initiated it"

"Dee got pregnant of his child, that's why they got married" Hwang continue the story "Dee's husband is a man with a great sense of responsibility"

"No wonder our dear friend here, fall for him in a short period of time" Tify "Dee's husband appearance and personality passed Dee's qualification"

"I feel sorry for you lover boy" Fanny taps Rain shoulder "But you're too late to be with Dee now, she already has a family on her own"

"That man" Rain looking serious "Is he better than me? Does he love you more than I can love you?" staring at Demeter

"What are you? Isn't it enough for you to know that I'm married and we have a child together?" Demeter looking at Rain's eyes "Just give it up"

"I haven't started yet why should I give up?" Rain looking at Demeter's eyes "It's up to me, you can't tell me what to do"

"Hey Rain, have lost your mind?" Fanny pulling Rain away from Demeter "Are you a family wrecker now? You two already broke up a long time ago"

"No, we never broke up, because there was never an us" Rain looking at Demeter "You haven't told the truth to your friends yet?"

"Now I'm confused" Tify looking at Demeter and Zeus "What's with you two? What truth is he talking about Dee?"

"It's all in the past, it's not important right now, you girls are here to attend my daughter's christening tomorrow" Demeter trying to avoid the topic

"Nah ah" Hwang shaking her head "You've got some explaining to do, but first we need to find a better place to talk" holding Demeter's left arm

"You're not going anywhere, you pretty little liar" Young holding Demeter's right arm "Tell your ladies in black to stand aside, it's friendship matter"

"I'm alright, they are my friends" Demeter reassuring her ladies that she's not in grave danger "Do we really have to talk about it now?"

"Of course, we do, you've been keeping secrets from us since college and now that it has been revealed do you think we just let you off easily?" Tify