ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I ended up "accidentally" starting a My Hero Academia lemon/one shot book so that's why this didn't get updated as frequent as it did for the first 15 chapters. I think it'll be relatively frequent again. Also, some of the after high school plans stray from the manga a little. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just because we lost doesn't mean we don't still have to try hard, okay? Remember we have to train the upcoming first years too, so let's do our best to stay fit and keep in touch!" 

That was my speech on our first time back to school after our loss. Today, however, was the last day of school. 

"Please! I don't want to not be friends next year! That would be awful!" Aimoto tried her best to rekindle our friendship. 

"I told you Emic- Aimoto," I watched the pain on her face as I used her formal last name, "I don't want to be friends with you after all the pain you've caused me." 

I entered the gym leaving her by the door. She had been to scared to go in after the incident with Shiratorizawa. I heard he grumble something before I turned to see her walking away. 

"Coach!" Lev ran up to me stopping the little practice they had going. The boys all trailed behind him. 

"Do you have any plans for the break?" Lev cheerfully asked. 

"Yeah! We can all hang out! Determine ways to train the new first years!" Teshuro seemed excited as well. 

"It's weird hearing the babies refer to people younger than them as high schoolers." Yaku mumbled, but I was close enough to hear him. 

Suddenly, it clicked. I'm a second year. 

"Yaku... do you have any plans for after high school?" We both looked at each other sadly. 

"I'm going to school to become an engineer. I'll check in on my team though, so maybe we will see each other again." He smiled at me and looked over at Kai who was also a third year, "We both plan on going to the same college." Kai nodded quietly. 

"Where's Tetsurou? He isn't here?" I ask mainly looking at Kenma. It was after school and unusual for him to skip out on practice. 

Kenma's head snapped up from his game as if he had remembered something, "Oh... he asked me to tell you to meet him at the park during practice." 

"During practice? I'm late!" I yelled, but still took my time to hug Yaku and Kai both, "Please visit us you two, okay? Thank you for letting me coach you." They accepted this and let me run out. 

"Tetsurou!" I yelled out of breath as I ran towards him at the park. 

He turned and let out a breath he must've been holding, "I knew Kenma must've forgot until the last second." He hugged me tightly. 

I separated us and looked down to my feet, "You're a third year." I tell him obviously and he hums in response. 

"I'm a second year." I tell him what he knows already again. 

"Y/n-" 

"Please don't leave me! I don't want to lose you, so can't you just wait for me? I'm not asking you to put your life on hold of course not, but please can we still be together? If you're going far I want to call and visit you occasionally and I-"