happily married

Third person

(I just wrote like 600 words for it not to save....I'M SO PISSED!!!)

Toga skipped into her expensive mansion and was immediately greeted with a hug from her wife.

"So how was kaida?" Toga asked when  she separated from her wife. She strolled over to the kitchen and started washing some rice.

"By the way I'm making takikomi gohan for tea." Toga stated as she soaked the rice for 15 minutes.

"Okay that's one of kaidas favourite dishes anyways." Ururaka said before continuing. Toga put the rice in the rice cooker and began set a timer then started prepping the other ingredients.

"Yeah I took kaida to school and she said she made a friend. She said her friend had purple hair and golden eyes. She said they had a mind controlling quirk and can produce electri- wait...omgggg it's shinsou and Denkis little girl!" Ururaka squelch at the realisation.

Toga sliced the beef thinly and started focusing on the shiitaki mushrooms.

"Looks like they also had a test tube baby huh?" Toga giggled as the rice cooker popped.

Ururaka stood in the middle of the kitchen when a small girl landed on her shoulders. The girl had long brown hair and amber eyes.

"Hey kaida! I told you- no floating or cutting anyone in the house." Toga said.

"Or cutting anyone outside honey!" Ururaka quickly added. Toga snickered as she grabbed three plates and put it on the counter.

"Mom? Won't you need bowls instead? Kaida hopped of her mother's shoulders and grabbed three bowls and handed them to toga.

"Oh right- thanks sweetie." Toga put a hand on her daughters shoulder and told her to sit on the sofa and choose a movie.

"Oh yeah movie night! I'll grab the snacks mom's!" Kaida ran out of the kitchen before quickly running back in.

"I forgot that the snacks were in the kitchen-" she said as she darted through the kitchen grabbing any decent snacks she could find. Ururaka ruffled her hair and grabbed her hand after kissing her wife on the cheek and leading her daughter to the sofa.

The two sat on the sofa browsing through Netflix looking for a movie.

"I want to watch a horror movie mom." Kaidas eyes sparked with mischief and she erupted into a fit of evil giggles when she noticed Ururaka fearful expression. They were soon joined by toga who served them the rice and pulled the blankets over their laps.

The two mothers sat their daughter in between them and found a horror movie to put on. 'Truth or dare'

"Toga do we need to watch this? The creepy smile always freaks me out. You know tha-" kaidas hand covered her mother's mouth.

"Sshhhhh it's just getting to the good bit mom." Ururaka sighed and snuggled into her family while shoveling rice meat and vegetables into her mouth.

When the people got possessed and had an unnatural smile on their faces Ururaka squeled and toga and kaida laughed uncontrollably, often taking pictures and sending it to the class 1a group chat.

Yes everyone stayed in touch after graduation and many married.

Shinsou and kaminari married and had a test tube kid similar to toga and Ururaka.  Deku and todoroki dated for a little while but broke up after Deku had been abusing him for speaking to mono even though she was dating jiriou and they owned a company that helped children who's family was killed by villains. Bakugo and kirishima married and adopted a little girl. Todoroki soon met someone called kanma and started dating. Min and sero split but decided to still stay friends.

Thankfully mineta was put in juvie and was moved to prison when he became 18. He still needs to serve another 16 years so class 1a won't be seeing him again. Everyone was happy and had their own lives but still kept in touch.

Ururaka leaned over their daughter and kissed her wife.

"I love you toga."
Toga smiled and grabbed her wife and daughters hand.

"I love both of you so so much." She squeezed their hands and they all embraced in a warm loving hug.

"I love you too moms!" Kaida said revealing her fangs.

The happy family sat watching horror movies all night, always laughing at Ururakas squeamish behavior and sending pictures to the group chat.

Their house was filled with laughter and love...they were content with their loving family and happy life.

(Also this took me a Lil while cause i had to research names and traditional Japanese dishes and the whole thing deleted. It was originally longer but I couldn't be bothered ton write it all again.)

~~~SO PWEASE VOTE~~~

I hope you enjoyed this story.

The end.