togas first day

Togas pov:

Today was my first day at UA. I awoke in mine and ururakas double bed with us spooning. She was facing the wall and my arm was draped over her waist.

I sighed. I hope people accept me...they know I was a villain before so they might be scared of me...well atleast then I can protect my angel. My thoughts were interrupted when ururaka flipped over to face me and her eyes fluttered open. I suddenly found myself Lost in her relaxing brown eyes and a small smile covered my face.

She giggled and sat up stretching her arms in the air.

"Uugghhh I don't want to get up yet angel face." I groaned.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist and dragged her back down. She fell back onto the bed and layed in my arms. She sighed with a smile and snuggled into me. We sat like this for....I don't know how long. Time flies when I'm with my angel.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Are yall ready yet? You need to go in 10 minutes. Hurry up."

We both shot up and leapt of the bed.
"CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!" My angel yelled repeatedly grabbing our uniforms and we threw them on. She rushed out of the room and returned in a matter of seconds with a peice of toast and shoved one into my mouth and the other into hers. I threw my blazer over my shoulders and quickly pulled on my shoes and tie. Some of my top buttons we'd undone and so was hers.

We rushed out of the room looking quite disheveled. I bumped into someone and fell to the floor. I looked up to see shiggy and dabi making out.

"EWWW! Get a room for God's sake." I blurted out as I accepted the my angels Hand that she reached out. She pulled me up and i took a quick glance at my phone.

Dammit...5 minutes to get there! We need to run.

I grabbed ururakas hand and started speeding down the street. We ran down the maze of the streets and barged into people as we ran. Ururakas being the sweet angel she is, she shouted apologies over he'd shoulder as i charged past everyone.

We made it on time. Ururaka pulled out her time table and showed that we had hero training first. We sped down the halls and burst into the gym still holding hands. All eyes turned to us and I felt ururakas hand heat up. I looked at her and she was a blushing mess. I snickered and lead her to the stand with the others.

"Hey ururaka, kero." The frog girl said. She helped me attack the pervy grape so I like her. She looked at me up and down and had held her finger to her cheek while sticking her tongue out. She nodded and looked at ururaka approvingly.

"Hey so your toga correct?" I nodded.
"You seem pretty cool. Your quirk is interesting too! Hey so do you have a preference of blood type?" People started to join in on the questions and i giggled. This was in my comfort zone. A lot of the girls talked to me like they knew me for years, talking about their ships in class and who was their favourite teachers. Deku walked over and I had a sudden urge to cut him.

I felt an arm slide over my shoulder and i looked to be suprised and kissed by my girlfriend. She pulled back and blushed.

"Ahh! I'm sorry. It was meant for y-your cheek but you t-turned a-around!" She stuttered. It's cute how flustered she gets so I just returned her kiss and smiled. I wrapped my arm around her waist protectively as Deku approached.