"I'm Home!"

*♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡*

Before he even knew it, it was already into the late afternoon. 'Misaki should be here soon'. Right as Usagi was thinking of his little lover he heard the pitter patters of foot prints.

"I'm home!" Misaki was at the entrance taking off his shoes and placing his bag on a hook nearby. After a long day of running around and doing chores for his colleagues Misaki was tired but even then he liked coming home at the end of a day and to spend time with Usagi.  

"Welcome home, Misaki" Usagi greeted him while coming down the stairs. "Oh...? Usagi-san, are you going to a meeting? You seem ready to leave" Misaki asked obliviously as he saw him make his way down the staircase.

"No, you're coming with me."

"W-what? Where?" Misaki was starting to get nervous as Usagi's hands started taking off Misaki's shirt until he had to stop him himself. "W-what are you doing..?!" he asked in embarrassment. "You have to change your clothes if you want to go, dumb Misaki" Usagi retorted back teasingly. "Okay, okay I got it..! Let go already! I can change myself..."

 Misaki was adverting his eyes, no matter how long they've been together he always felt shy when Usagi was being showing any type of affection. Maybe it was the way looked at him, or the way he touched him, or the way he spoke to him, but no matter what he did Misaki was sure it was all Usagi's fault for making him feel this way.

'That jerk, touching me with those big, cold hands...'

"Oh my, my Misaki has grown up so fast, he doesn't need help changing anymore~" Usagi poked fun at him.

"Don't say embarrassing things..."

It's true that Misaki had gotten more mature over the years; He attended college now and even had a job. He hated to admit it but he was quite boisterous and feisty when he was younger but ever since he started living with Usagi he's become more collected compared to before. He would yell out kiddie insults when he got really mad like "Stupid Usagi!" or "Dumb Usagi!". There's no doubt that he still calls Usagi these names but he uses them sparingly now.

"You're cute when you're shy."

"I-I'm going to change upstairs!!"

Usagi watched as the smaller boy hurried up stairs.

'How cute.'

ଘ꒰⑅ ' ˘ ' ⑅ ꒱♡

'Hmm... which one should I wear?' Misaki couldn't give it much thought as he felt he was in a rush so he chose his favorite suit: a deep green suit with matching slacks with cocoa brown dress shoes. He peeked into the mirror to see how he looked but he couldn't help but notice that he was making a face he's never seen himself make; his eyes were sparkling and his cheeks were blushed. 'Why do I look like that...?' he thought as he saw his glazed over eyes and heated face. 'No! I'm fine. I'll just hurry and finish getting ready.'

*knock knock*

Usagi knocked softly at the slightly opened door. "Almost done, your highness?"

"Yeah, yeah, wait a minute please~" Misaki went along with his teasing. He looked at the mirror once more and grabbed his bag and was ready to go. "Okay, we can go now" Misaki confirmed. Usagi reached for his bag hinting him to take it off, "Leave this, you don't need to carry anything when I'm with you." Misaki felt his face heat up again, as much as he felt embarrassed by the things Usagi said he couldn't deny that he made his heart beat with desire. He placed his hand on the back of Misaki's head and patted him. "Let's go."

*♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡*