"Thank You"

*♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡*

Misaki took his time to savor his dessert which was a slice of angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries. He tried to make sure Usagi's words didn't affect him, he was already feeling nervous as Usagi just watched him eat. Surprisingly enough Misaki still enjoyed strawberries. After the whole incident where Usagi's brother sent him tons of batches of strawberries everyday he was sure he'd never eat a strawberry again. Thankfully that happened years ago and he hasn't been caught up in anymore of the Akihiko family's shenanigans.

"This is really good! Usagi-san should try some" Misaki said enthusiastically as he fed Usagi a piece of the cake. "Say "aah~""

'What are we? Lovey-dovey teenagers?!' Misaki thought to himself cringing at his action.

Usagi let the latter feed him. The cake was delicate and airy with a slight hint of vanilla. The whipped cream added a nice cool contrast while the berries were juicy and sweet. He licked his lips. "You're right, it is delicious" he agreed with Misaki the whole time his gaze never leaving the boy. In no time Misaki had finished the cake.

"Did you enjoy it?" Usagi asked him. "Mhm, it was really yummy!" Misaki said satisified.

Now Misaki was stuck wondering what would happen when they got back home. What type of present did Usagi get for him? Was it an expensive one? There'd be no way he'd be wiling to accept something so pricey. Was it an embarrassing one? Usagi had gotten Misaki some odd gifts in the past that he actively tried to forget about. But regardless of what it could've been Misaki was already happy as is, Usagi had the power to make him happy by just being with him.

The two left the restaurant and got into the car ready to go back home, Usagi escorting Misaki to the passenger side as always. Misaki was feeling comfortable and drowsy, it was really easy for him to drift off to sleep when Usagi was with him, he made him feel at ease. It definitely didn't help that it was dark out.

Usagi took notice of his lover, "You can go ahead and take a nap. I'll wake you up when we're home."

"Okay" Misaki replied. "Thank you, Usagi-san" he said in a faint whisper as he closed his eyes. Usagi reached over to him and rustled his hair and took his suit jacket off and placed it over the smaller lover. The faint sound of driving on the road along with a slight breeze that could be felt even without the windows being opened comforted Misaki. There was a warm and loving presence as they drove back home in the quiet atmosphere.

ଘ꒰⑅ ' ˘ ' ⑅ ꒱♡

"Misaki...Misaki..."

Misaki heard a soft voice call out to him. He remembered that he had been sleeping and slowly started opening his eyes but his body was more tired than he thought as waking up seemed difficult and he could only keep his eyes open for a while. They were already home and Usagi had gotten out and opened the door for him. 

"It's okay, I'm here" Usagi reassured him and placed his arms under Misaki to carry him out of the car. Usually Misaki would protest this and scold him for doing something so embarrassing but he was too tired to fight against it. If it was even possible it made Misaki even more comfortable but the cold night air made him shiver in displeasure. Usagi held him closer. "Don't worry, we're almost inside".

Once they were at the entrance Usagi sat Misaki down to take his shoes and coat off for him. He placed Misaki on the couch to let him rest a bit more before having to actually get ready for bed. He sat next to the sleeping boy and gently petted his head to make him comfortable once more and Misaki couldn't help but lightly hum which showed Usagi that he was feeling content. "Misaki, it's no good if you're too cute. It's dangerous" Usagi warned him teasingly. "Mmm, I'm not cute..." Misaki replied still half asleep. He buried his head in Usagi's lap. 

"Usagi-san, today was really fun. Thank you..." Misaki muttered. He knew Usagi probably was being eaten up from the inside from worrying about him so he made sure to make him feel at ease to calm his mind, after all he really did care about him. Just then he suddenly remembered what Usagi told him.

"Oh, Usagi-san, did you say you had a present for me..?"

*♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡*