EPISODE SIX

(Young is still staring at Jae Hwa and Won Shik. Won Shik removes his hands from Jae Hwa's cheeks.)

MRS LEE: (Mrs Lee sees Young staring outside the window) Young?? (She sees that Young is staring at a girl) Young?? (She faces the driver) Has the car moved??

DRIVER: Yes ma'am

MRS LEE: Let's move then.

DRIVER: Okay (their car moves away and Young looks forword)

MRS LEE: What's wrong Young? (He keeps mute and just keeps looking forward)

(Jae Hwa and Won shik seem to be having a serious conversation)

JAE HWA: I'm an orphan.

WON SHIK: What?? (Looks utterly shocked) I mean I'm soo sorry Jae Hwa, I honestly had no idea.

JAE HWA: It's fine.

WON SHIK: Soo, it's just you and your brother?

JAE HWA: Yeah.

WON SHIK: Wow!!

JAE HWA: Hmmm!

WON SHIK: Hope you like the food?

JAE HWA: Yeah!! It's very nice

WON SHIK: Let me take a picture

JAE HWA: okay

WON SHIK: Smile (she smiles, raising her middle finger and index finger. Won shik takes a picture)

                             SCENE VIII

(It's dark and Jae Hwa and Won shik are seen in a shopping mall, they seem to be at the games arena as they're playing games and having a lot of fun.)

WON SHIK: you're a good player Jae Hwa.

JAE HWA: I know that (they both laugh)

WON SHIK: Come on, let's grab some snacks and some other stuff.

JAE HWA: Okay sure

(they both grab some ice cream and are busy taking some 'selfies'. As they're taking pictures of themselves, Young sights them closely and keeps watching them. After a while Jae Hwa sees Young as well.)

JAE HWA: Can we leave?

WON SHIK: Why? What's wrong?

JAE HWA: Nothing, it's just that Young is here and...

WON SHIK: (cuts in) so?? I don't care

JAE HWA: Please Won shik and besides I want to go outside the mall, we're done right? Come on!!

(She drags Won shik's arm and they leave the mall. Young who has been staring at the whole seen is called by his mom)

MRS LEE: Young!! (He looks back)

YOUNG: Mom

MRS LEE: Where have you been?? (He keeps mute) Let's go, I'm done shopping.

YOUNG: Okay mom

                            SCENE IX

(Jae Hwa is home, together with Won Shik)

JAE HWA: Thank you soo much Won Shik

WON SHIK: You're welcome. Hope you enjoyed your evening?