CHAPTER TWO

"Where the heck am I?" Jae Hwa whispers to herself "and why on earth did that weird dumbass direct me here? I need to get outta here. Fast!". "Excuse me?" Jae Hwa trembles with fear after hearing a slightly deep manly voice behind her and slowly turns to see who that might be. She sees a friendly looking guy with a simple straight face on dressed like a student "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He continues " I - I'm, I uh..." Jae Hwa finds it difficult to construct a proper sentence due to the state she's in. " Relax! I won't hurt you." He assures. After noticing that she didn't have a tag on, he asks " Miss, are you by any chance a fresher?" She nods continuously as though he had said what she was trying to say. She somehow composes herself and find some words "I'm a fresher and... I just resumed today. I got misled and that's why I'm here" "oh okay, well that's no problem, I'll just get you out. By the way, I'm Gu Won Shik" he stretches forth his arm to shake her

"Jae Hwa, Donald Jae Hwa" They both shake hands. They both seem to have been lost in their various thoughts that they didn't notice people walk in. Jae Hwa comes back to life when her hand is forcefully removed from that of Won Shik's. " Bong Cha?" Won Shik says in shock. "Hey girl, what are you doing in this place with my boyfriend?" Bong Cha finally says " I... Um... I was..." Jae Hwa struggles to speak. Bong Cha stares at her with irritation and concludes that Jae Hwa is lieing. "Oh I think I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to seduce my boyfriend right? Well..." " What?? How dare you accuse me of something that despicably" Jae Hwa grumbles in exasperation. "I am Bong Cha and in case you're new, don't try to mess with me and definitely stay away from Won Shik. He's mine" Jae Hwa seems very furious but is able to calm herself as she talks back to Bong Cha " Why? What if I don't? Are you scared?? You know, I think you'll let your insecurities get the better of you" "You wench!!" Bong Cha groans angrily. Won Shik stops her and signals her to leave.

After much argument, Bong Cha pecks Won Shik and leaves reluctantly with the two girls she came in with.

Jae Hwa can't seem to get a hold of herself and is feeling slightly embarrassed as to how she had exchanged words with her saviour's girlfriend. Her lips are tightly glued together with a lot of things running through her mind. "I'm sorry" some words finally escape through her mouth. "I'm really sorry. I overreacted but I'm normally not like this, I was probably just tensed. I'm really sorry" Won Shik gives a very charming smile " it's fine. I understand and besides Bong Cha is a nice person" "Yeah!" She mutters.

Young had been standing at the window side all along and is quietly watching them. Just as Jae Hwa looks sideways a little, she finds Young staring. Jae Hwa is left stunned for a minute before she eventually speaks up " it's him" she says pointing at Young. Won Shik looks at whoever she may be pointing at only to see Lee Young. He's left in bewilderment and can't seem to say anything. Jae Hwa walks up to Lee Young and after calming herself down, she berates calmly " Why for goodness sake did you direct me here? Huh?? Do you know how frightened I was?? And if you hadn't directed me here in the first place,I... I... wouldn't have gotten into an argument with Won shik's girlfriend. That's not fair. You could've just told me you didn't want to direct me but why all this? You know what?? You disgust me. I don't want to ever cross ways with you again. Am I clear??" Young just stands there mute and is just staring at her. Jae Hwa walks away disgusted at Young and is followed by Won Shik who still feels lost and is trying to reason it all out.

They both walk down the hallway together silently before Won Shik breaks the silence " Do you know Lee Young?" "Who's that?" Jae Hwa counters confused. "The guy you spoke to earlier" "Oh! I don't know him. I just saw him standing and asked him to direct me to the staff room and he did what he did" Won Shik seems satisfied and convinced by what he just heard "What is it?" Jae Hwa queries " it's nothing just try to stay away from Lee Young" "of course" "so you're headed to the staff room right?" Jae Hwa nodds positively and they both walk down the hallway together. After a while, Won Shik suddenly halts. "Here's the staff room miss" "thank you very much Won Shik, for everything" "it's my duty, as the Vice President" Jae Hwa's eyes widen and her mouth slightly opens. She possibly can't believe she's been with the Vice President of this Prestigious school and on top of that she had to go and have a fight with his girlfriend. She notices his tag on his blazer and after shame had almost taken her out, she finally talks " oh! I... I didn't see that earlier. Thank you very much still and I'm really sorry for what happened earlier" Won Shik smiles " It's fine Jae Hwa. If you need anything, you can always meet me. Your homeroom teacher should be inside and will sort everything out for you. I'll take my leave now. Excuse me!" He leaves. Jae Hwa says after he has left " bye!" Unable to avert her gaze away from where he's heading.