EPISODE NINE

EUN JUNG: What?? How??

(School's over and the students are walking out of the school. Eun Jung walks straight to the club master's office)

EUN JUNG: How could you do this to me, after all the money I gave you. Wait till my mother hears about this

YOUNG: (Young walks in) Wait till your mother hears about what? Why don't you try it and see what happens. Do you know what'll happen? You'll get yourself suspended.

CLUB MASTER: I'm soo sorry Young.

YOUNG: It's fine but you shouldn't be collecting money from students to do this

EUN JUNG: I... Young...(She stutters)

YOUNG: You should have just met him and told him you wanted to be Juliet. If he found you worthy, he would have given you the role or better still, give you a better role

EUN JUNG: I'm soo sorry Young. I'm extremely sorry.

YOUNG: You shouldn't be saying sorry to me, it's Jae Hwa you hurt so you should tell her sorry.

EUN JUNG: What!!! I... I mean okay

YOUNG: Now.

(Eun Jung walks aggressively out of the office and goes to meet Jae Hwa who's with Du Ho and Sun Hee)

EUN JUNG: Jae Hwa!!!

SUN HEE: Oh can you guess who's here?? Oh yes I know, LOOSER!!! (Du Ho bursts into laughter as well as Sun Hee. Jae Hwa finds it funny as well and is trying soo hard not to laugh but is just smiling)

JAE HWA: Yes Eun Jung, what do you want from me

EUN JUNG: I... (She looks back to see Young who's giving her a serious look and looks forward back to Jae Hwa. Jae Hwa notices Young)  I'm sorry Jae Hwa

JAE HWA: (shocked) huh??

SUN HEE: What?? (Sun Hee is as confused as Du Ho)

EUN JUNG: Look, I'm only saying sorry because Young asked me to so don't think highly of yourself okay??

SUN HEE: I knew it

(Jae Hwa says nothing and goes to meet Young. Sun Hee and Du Ho go with her)

JAE HWA: What did you do? Did you bribe the teacher?

YOUNG: No, no Jae I would never do such a thing. I'm the president of this school, so why would I do that?

JAE HWA: So why was I given the role of Juliet again. And... and why's Eun Jung apologizing??

YOUNG: She's apologizing because I told her to. She bribed teacher but I was somehow able to trap them. I used my dad being a trustee of the school as an advantage and so the club master confessed to collecting the bribe and only because Eun Jung's mother threatened him. He made amends as per my orders.

SUN HEE: Wow, you did all this for Jae Hwa??

YOUNG: Yes... And for the truth.

DU HO: You really are our President. (Jae Hwa is left speechless and embarrassed)

YOUNG: Eun Jung only gave in because I threatened to involve the school board if she doesn't stop and apologize.

SUN HEE: Thanks soo much Young.

YOUNG: You're welcome (he says with a straight face) Jae!! (Jae Hwa looks up at him and he walks away)

SUN HEE: Jae Hwa!! What was that for? You didn't even thank him. (Jae Hwa keeps mute) Can you believe Young spoke to me?? (She blushes)