EPISODE EIGHT

ACT EIGHT
SCENE I

(Jae Hwa's in school and seems to be having a lot of fun with her classmates. They sit in a large circle and are enjoying their group discussion)

SUN HEE: I heard American boys are soo romantic. Right Jae Hwa?

JAE HWA: It's not everything you hear that's true Sun Hee. Just like Korean boys, American boys are also very romantic but don't exaggerate, Korean boys aren't that bad. (They all laugh)

DU HO: (Du Ho comes to meet Jae Hwa) Are you feeling better now (he looks at Jae Hwa)

JAE HWA: Yeah, much better. Thank you guys soo much for the flowers. I really loved them

GIRL 1: So Jae Hwa tell us how many boyfriends did you have in America. Do you still have one there?

JAE HWA: umm... (Stuttering) I...

GIRL 2: Come on Jae Hwa, tell us. Don't be shy.

JAE HWA: I never had a boyfriend in America. (They all look in shock and disbelief)

GIRL 3: (Looking at other classmates) I understand, Jae Hwa's into Korean guys. (Trying to convince herself about what she's saying) Right Jae Hwa??

JAE HWA: It's not that. I actually haven't had a boyfriend before, atleast not yet. (The girls look in disbelief and are unable to reason with Jae Hwa) but I... ( The subject teacher comes in and they all go back to their various sitting positions)

SCENE II
(Jae Hwa, Du Ho and Sun Hee are walking to the cafeteria for lunch)

SUN HEE: What you said earlier during the girls conversation Jae Hwa, was it true?

JAE HWA: Yeah of course, why would I lie?

DU HO: I'm lost. What are you both talking about?

SUN HEE: Jae Hwa said she has never been in a relationship before

DU HO: (In shock and disbelief) What?? unbelievable (he feels Jae Hwa is too beautiful to not be in a relationship not to talk of never being in a relationship)

JAE HWA: Believe me if you want to. (She gets a little upset)

DU HO: Heyy!! Are you upset already? Come on!! (She still keeps mute as they walk into the cafeteria) Okay we believe you. Right Sun Hee?? (He looks at Sun Hee as they grab they're trays)

SUN HEE: Yes. But honestly Jae Hwa, it's very hard to believe.

DU HO: You're beautiful, smart and kind hearted. That's exactly what every sensible guy wants in a girl

SUN HEE: And she's a bit sassy too (looking at Du Ho as they both laugh)

JAE HWA: Others might find it hard to believe and I don't really care but I want you guys to believe me, please.

DU HO: It's fine

SUN HEE: We believe you Jae Hwa. (They're walking to a table and are stopped by Won Shik who walks right in front of them)

JAE HWA: Thanks guys, you're the best.

WON SHIK: Hey Jae Hwa. (She looks at him)