2

Dymond Jade Cepheus
_________________________
One week later
I was still putting up with Zariah and Jaylyn. I was they type of person who couldn't speak up for herself so I was having trouble. I did grow closer with Sa'Mir though. We acted like we've known eachother forever even though we didn't. He was very mad that I was continuing to entertain the two people who should've never wronged me.
I was on a roll writing my essay and I was knocked out of my thoughts by none other than
Zariah.

"Heyy besttt" Zariah said coming up to me for the first time since I dropped her off this morning
"Hi." I said keeping it short. I was trying to finish this essay so I could leave.
"You going to that party tonight? Jaylyn said you is" she said
"Well I'm not." I said with a attitude cuz wtf this bitch deserve my nice words for?

"You been acting real fake and ion like it"

I was ready now.. if all else fails the lord will take me for putting up with this girl for 8 years.

"BITCH I BEEN ACTING FAKE? Wasn't you the same one giving my boyfriend head in front of wingstop??" I said making the whole class laugh at Zariah. This wan about nobody else tho.. I wanted her to hear me.
"BITCH FUCK YOU. HE CAME TO ME CUZ YO PURE ASS WOULDNT DO SHIT." she yelled

I put my hood on cuz what I was bout to say was going to start a fight.
"You a jealous ass bitch. If you wanna be me just say that hoe." I said

She swung on me but I hit her first knocking her onto the ground.
If she wanted to fight we was finna fight. I wanted my rounds fr. This wasn't even bout no nigga.
I was rocking her shit into next week
"DUMB. FUCKKING . HOE." I said stomping her face. I was just letting all the years of manipulation build up in me. I let all my anger out fr🤣. It's funny because Jaylyn was in the room watching us fight. Lol❤️

I felt myself being pulled off of her.
"Na let me fight since she wanna act fake and call other bitches fake. Have fun walking to school fuck ass hoe" I said
I shook out of whoever had me's hands and ran over to Jaylyn and punched him in face.
He was standing up gripping his gun and and then someone pushed me behind them.
It was Sa'Mir.
"You ain't bout it nigga. So I suggest you stop gripping yo mf waist. I'll air this bitch out on my momma." Sa'Mir spat at him making the entire room go silent.

Jaylyn kissed his teeth and walked out the door with Zariah limping behind him. She was about to walk out and I kicked her knees in.

The whole classes laughed and meanwhile I was just trying to go back to my seat.
"NAH, DYMOND BRING YO ASS" Sa'Mir yelled walking out.
I didn't even know why he was yelling so I stayed in my seat. Nigga ain't finna boss me around. Psh

He came back in the room grabbed my bag and my keys. situating them on him.
he grabbed the belt loop to my pants.
"I said bring yo ass didn't I?" He said standing me up making me walk.
___

I was acting tough in the school but when we got to the car I just broke down.
"I-I can't believe she did that" I said
He started the car and drove.
"You good dymond. I'm finna introduce you to my people. I won't be surprised if y'all get along." He responded basically knocking what I said out the way.

"I hate when boys do that bro. Just take me home" I said
"Do. What?" He said sounding actually confused

"When y'all knock what we say out the way like it don't matter." I said wiping my eyes

"Bro. I ain mean it like that. I just didn't want to say what I was going to say."

"Can we just go wherever we going please." I asked being done with the conversation