5

Sa'Mir Zaire Grey
-------------------
I stared at Dymond sleeping. She was a ugly sleeper but she made it cute.
For her to be younger by three years she was very mature in the mind yet petite and low voiced.

"Dymond get up I gotta piss" I tapped her thigh
"Nooooo I'm sleepy and ur comfy" Dymond dragged

"Ok bro I'm finna get up and go pee while holding you." I joked standing up.
"Ok ok Zaire put me down" she laughed

I washed my hands and looked in the mirror.

Was I really falling for this girl?

I just find it so attractive that she doesn't want me for my money.

She understands that when the time comes I'll have to take over for my father but she doesn't want me tied up in that at the same time.
She really cared for me.

I stood there in my thoughts.

"Zaire why you standing here?" She said making me look at her.
I admired her beauty and bit my lip.
I think she saw me but I didn't give a fuck.
She was wearing one of my shirts and a pair of underwear.

I shook out of my thoughts and went to the room.

She was laying on her stomach.

I went to the bed and flipped her over placing her on top of my chest.
"You must like meeee." She teased

"Fuck up bru you so aggy. Ain't nobody liking you. I could throw you a lil pallet on the flo" I shrugged as I lied.
"mmcht you so mean." She said flipping over and turning from me.
See now I'm confused. If I confess I'll get turned down but if I say ion like her I'm "mean" nigga?

We was still at Samaya house and I was bored as hell.

"Laughing my fuckking asss off. Get yo self up so we can go. Fuck we sleeping in somebody else house fuh?" I said putting on my shoes.

She wasn't moving so I grabbed her Tracksuit pants off the floor

I pulled the covers off her and slid her to me by her legs

"Zaire where we goingggg???" Dymond dragged

I didn't respond. Instead I slid her legs thru her pants and picked her up making sure they was all the way on.
We walked out the room but she wouldn't move.
"We finna go get some food." I said making her act right.
"Okeyyyy" she cheesed

"Fatass" I mumbled

"Seee your always being mean. Am I really even ur bestie?? You must have a side bestie!! istg when I find that hoe Ima-
Ion know why but I was tired of hearing her mouth so I grabbed her face and kissed her cutting her off.

Law and order SVU that ain't allowed. What happened to consent 😭

She didn't pull away so I held it for about a minute.

"Oh but y'all just "bestieess" I call bullshit" Jada said standing in front of us.

"Real talk jada. You stay on my tip and I have no idea why. You ain't mine and I been telling you dat. I also aint nun for you to be protective over. And this my last time telling yo ass."
I said getting aggravated

"When you get like this Sa'Mir? You wanted to pretend you was down for me but you wasn't. And now you got this fuck ass hoe in the same house!"
Jada started crying

I didn't really care. SHE was the one who jeopardized our friendship so I didn't care no mo.
"don't call her out her name cuz She ain't do shit to you. She was here for me when the only thing you cared about was sucking my dick and getting a train ran on yo ass. If anyone a fuck ass hoe it's yo reflection." I spat making Dymond hide behind me.

"I can't believe what a trick you became. I only acted out cuz I thought you was gon catch me." Jada cried

"You was wrong bro, I love you as a sister fr Jada and Ian tryna see you go down that path.. but if you act this way over a nigga then you not the type of girl I'm finna give my energy to, I love to hard for that. I been telling you that since sophomore year of highschool." I said shrugging my shoulders and grabbing Dymonds hand trying to walk past Jada.

When Dymond walked past her Jada grabbed her hair

"JADA FUCKING STOP." I yelled pulling Dymond from her grasp.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU HOE!!!" Jada spat at Dymond

Dymond snatched away from me and walked out the door slamming it
"DONT BE SLAMMING NO DOORS IN MY GODDAMN HOUSE.. AND QUIET ALL THE FUCKING NOISE." My auntie screamed

"SORRY AINTIIEEE JAYY" Dymond opened the door as if she already new what my aunt said.

"Stay the fuck from round me and her fr. You acting crazy outta anger and the fightin shit is honestly all types of dead when it comes to her." I said walking out the door
-

"What you want from Wendy's?" I asked Dymond
She just ignored me.

I looked up at her head and her little wiggy thingy was all twisted n tattered
Awwwww shit.

I let her have her moment til we got to Wendy's.

I turned her face towards mine
And seen she had dried tears and her eyes was red.

"Why you crying mamas?" I asked her rubbing her face.

"I'm tired of fighting. I just got in a fight with my bestfriend days ago. On top of that I just got my hair redone a day ago AND ON TOP OF THAT IM FUCKING HUNGRY." Dymond cried
Making me bust out laughing

"You make me itch fr." I said as she got out the car.

"Ik li daddy" she smirked

"AYY we just bestfriends, I ain't ya daddy" I said joking around.

"oh so why'd you kiss me." She said easing her eyebrow and giggling

"Oh yea and why'd you throw that ass on me the other day?" I asked smirking

"Mmcht that ain't even the same."

I just pushed her into the restaurant
And walked up to the line

The girl at the register was looking at me biting her lip as soon as we got to the front.

"I SAID CAN I GET TWO FOFOFOS" I yelled in her face making Dymond bust out laughing.

"Goodddddamnnn. I know you see dis girl right here so why you being spiteful? laugh out loud . And I want yo ass to stay right here til my food come cuz I don't wanna have to air this bitch out off no foulplay" I said making the girl literally clock out and leave.

Well shit I would too.

When we got our food we went back to the car.

"Ay. I was wondering how old is Lucas? He's so little and cute. I just love him already" Dymond said cheesing

"He only three." I told her and her face looked confused.

"I really thought he was like 5 bruh" she laughed taking some of my fries

I just rolled my eyes and drove off
This girl was gon be the death of me fr.
*********************************
I want drama but I don't want to dtm. So like lmk if y'all ready cuz I'm ready.
I'm also finna start showing Sa'Mirs hood side fr. He ain't no pussannigga sooooo 😭😭