10

Sa'Mir twisted the lock opening the door to his family house in Michigan. When Sa'Mir walked in he came face to face with his father.

"Grandpaaa!!" Kairo said jumping down and running into him.

He picked her up and spun her around.

"Hey Kai, how you been?" He asked

"I been goooooood"

"Wass happnin' Sa?" Draco(his dad) said.

"Hey pops.......pops this is Dymond my girlfriend and Dymond this My dad Draco."

"Nice to meet you young lady, Sa has never brought a girl around other than his cousin or her little friend so I'm glad to know he's trying to settle down."

"Nice to meet you too." Dymond said giving him a tight lipped smile.
She knew this was all an act. Sa'Mir has told her of the mental abuse he had went thru as a child.
She wanted to laugh so bad though because what kind of grown ass man has a street name?? Especially one like "DrACO"

"Mama.. I gotta go potty." Kairo said holding her legs together.

"Cmon we gon find the bathroom." Dymond said picking her up.

They walked out of the room leaving
Sa and Draco in their lonesome.

"Mama?" Draco asked raising his eyebrow.

"We found out that Haily had been abusing Kairo,Badly... Kairo is now living with me. She asked Dymond if she can be her new mom and Dymond said yes. It's all really complicated at the moment but I'm just doing what is best for Kairo right now. If Haily gets her shit together we'll see about visiting." Sa'Mir shrugged his shoulders.

"It's about time you took Kairo. I didn't raise you to be such a deadbeat."

Sa'Mir jerked his head back.

"That's funny cuz you didn't raise me at all.."
"Sa'Mir you can-."

"you know what I'm not finna sit here and argue with you. You finna head out?"

"Yes but I'll be back in 3 days."

"Ok. We leaving in 4 days."

"Ok Sa. I hope to see you. We don't have to hang on to the past.. especially since I provided so much for you." Draco said walking out.

Sa rolled his eyes before locking the door.

Dymond walked back into the mud room. "Lemme see her suitcase, she about to take a bath."

Sa'Mir just nodded and walked to the room placing the suitcases on the floor.

"I can do it tonight... if you want." He said. He felt guilty that Dymond was automatically taking the responsibilities that we're hailys.. and his.

Dymond smiled.
"I'm sure she'd like that. I'm gonna lay down. I'm still feeling nauseous from the plane ride."

Dymond stripped into shorts and a sports bra and got into the bed.
__________

"Look I promise you, he won't find out. Just don't do this...please don't!! If you want to do that you might as well kill me."

"I have no choice."

"KILL ME DIANÈ!!"

__________

Dymond sprang up from her dream and ran to the bathroom throwing up yet again.

She looked at her watch and it was 1:11 Am. Them jhene aiko spirit hours iykyk

She felt most vulnerable in the night/early morning when everyone was asleep.