11

Dymond ran around screaming Kairos name.

Eventually Sa'Mir heard her

"JADE WHATS WRONG WHERES RO? WHAT TF HAPPENED?!"

!"I turned to get napkins and she was gone!! Dymond screamed not even paying attention to Sa'Mir.

"Stop, stop calm down we need to go to the front desk" He couldn't lie and say he wasn't also panicking but Dymond was going crazy.

"CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO FUCKINGG CALM DOWNN?!?!!!? no! you can go to the front desk. I'm going to continue to look for Ro."

Sa'Mir just turned and made his way to the desk.

-

Dymond basically sobbed while looking for Kairo. She felt so irresponsible and it made her agitated that Sa'Mir wasn't there.... even though she said he can leave.

-

It had now been at least 20 minutes of Looking for Kairo.

Since the carnival was a low budget Corp they werent able to do much but be on the lookout.

Sa'Mir ran around looking for Kairo. He stopped when he saw her eating an ice cream cone sitting with his old friend Layla.

Layla was a darkskin girl with pearly white teeth and a slim thick figure.

"Kairo!" Sa'Mir yelled

"Oh hi daddy." She said nonchalantly.
"Nah don't hey daddy me. Why you ran away from Jade?"

"Laywa had ice cream." Kairo waved it in his face giggling

"Hey Mirrr." Layla batted her lashes

"Hello Layla."

"Cmon Kairo we needa find your mom she Worried"

"Oh you and Haily finally settled? I always liked her." Layla cheesed.

"No." Sa laughed.

Layla furrowed her eyebrows confused at why Kairo would be calling anyone else mom.
Layla followed behind him cluelessly.
-

Dymond sighed wiping her eyes. She was feeling defeated and embarrassed.

"Mama!" Kairo yelled running toward Dymond.

Dymonds eyes shot up to see Sa'Mir and a girl walking behind the running Kairo.

Dymond picked up Kairo engulfing her in a hug.

"I thought I lost you I don't know what I would've done." Dymond semi-cried.

"I sowwy"

"It's ok baby"

She fixed Kairo on her hip and she furrowed her eyebrows at the woman as they approached.

"Bae this is-
"Hi I'm Dymond. you are?" Dymond cut off Sa'Mir, she was very tired of his hoes at this point.

"It's my fault Kai ran over to me. I didn't think you were anyone more than a babysitter since I've met Haily, Kairos real mom ." Layla smirked. Making sure her statement was petty enough.

"I asked you who you are. And that does not justify you taking my daughter away when you saw me there IDGAF if I look like goddamn babysitter." Dymond choked out trying not to cause a scene.

"you sound a little bitter baby. Like I SAID I didn't know that Kairo had a step mom I was just wondering how my niece had been." Layla snapped