!~Hangout~!

(OkaY- this is the Sunday hangout, so yes, buckle up-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
China was already informed by America that they will have a sleepover at Japan's house, and the four of them agreed to meet at the park, China was preparing to go there as he wore a white polo and black pants, grabbing his black shoes and putting it on, grabbing a neck tie as he tried to do it. "How the fuck do I do this thing again?" he asked as he was having trouble.

Vietnam walked in, wearing a long black dress as she went over to him. "Darling, where are you going? why are you dressed up so..formal?" Vietnam asked out of confusion as she did his necktie. 

"Oh, I'll be hanging out with America, Russia and Japan." China said with a smile as he looks at her. "What about you? you look amazing as always but, why are you so dressed up?" China asked in a curious tone as he kissed Vietnam's cheek.

"I'll be going out with the girls todaaayy~" Vietnam cooed as she flips her hair, looking at him. "Thailand and Hongkong, again?" China didn't really like the two, since whenever Vietnam is with them, they would always cause trouble, but really, Vietnam is the only one who starts trouble. "Mhm! and that meaannss..~" Vietnam cuddled him. "Can I have some money so we three can go out, pleaaasee?~" Vietnam gave him a look that he couldn't resist. China just sighed and gave her his money. "Anything for my lovely darling." He said as he kissed her forehead. "Thank you Darling!~"  Vietnam cooed as she quickly went out. 

China just sighed as he drove to the park where he saw, America, Japan and Russia. "Hello Guys, we ready?" He asked with a smile. "Oh, Yeah, Sure. Are we using your car, Sir?" Russia asked as he slightly glared at China. "Yeah, I guess." China just shrugged it off as the four of them gets in.

"Aaaahh! I'm so excited~!" America said as she giggled, looking over at China. "You look awesome by the way!" she said as she gives a thumbs up, giggling more as China looks at her, amused by her actions, ruffling her hair. "Mhm, you too." He said as he simply chuckled.

The four of them arrived at the Themepark, parking as the four of them gets out, feeling the cold breeze hitting. Japan slightly shivers. "A-aah..J-Japan-Chan feels cold.." she mumbled as Russia sighed, giving her his jacket. "Here, wear this." he said in a sweet tone as Japan blushed a bit, wearing it as she thanked him, hugging.

America took a picture of them as she giggled. "I ship!" she said as she flips her hair, China looking at her weirdly, but he just chuckled at her cheekiness. "Pfft..How cute, I do agree with you though, Ame." China smiled. "Shall we go?" China asked in a curious tone as the three of them nod in agreement.

The four of them were now riding and playing different games as  China and Japan were getting tired. "Jeez, you guys are too energetic."  China said as America and Russia was being crazy. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LET'S GO GUYS-" America said as she was carried by Russia. "Wait for us!" Japan said as she held China's arm, following them as they rides a roller coaster. 

"D-do you think this is safe-" Russia asked, hesitant as he held on the bar, gulping down. "N-NOPE-" China said as the roller coaster takes off, Russia was screaming at the top of his lungs as China was holding onto the bar tightly. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" America was enjoying this as  she snickered, Japan was chill about this as she had a smile on her face, the roller coaster is now done as Russia and China were dizzy. "Pfft, do you guys wanna go to Japan's house and just watch  the movie there?" America asked as she looks at the two males who looks like they were about to puke, the two of them just nods as China went to his car, the three getting inside as China drove to Japan's house. "Okay, were here!" China said as he forced out a smile, the four of them getting out. 

Japan went to the door and grabs her keys, opening it as the objects for the sleepover is already prepared. "I prepared it already yesterday, and I have pajamas for you guysss~" Japan cooed as she grabs a couple pajamas. "I'm gonna change first!" she said as she went to the bathroom, changing as she walks outside, wearing a cat pajamas. "Haha!~look, I look so cutee~" she said as she flips her hair. "It's America's turn now!" Japan said as she dragged America to the bathroom, then going back as America was wearing a burger pajamas, then Russia and China changed, Russia wore a vodka pajamas while China wore a dragon pajamas. "I'm gonna make snacks, what do you guys want?" America asked as she went to the kitchen. "Ou! I can make burgers for you guys if you want~" America said as she looked at them. "Pfft, sure, I'll help you with it!" China said in a deep happy tone as he went over to the kitchen to help her. 

"What movie should we watch?" Japan asked Russia, who was secretly obsessed with My little pony as he quickly suggested. "The MLP movie!" he said proudly as he looks at Japan with puppy eyes. "I- ok-" Japan just laughed it off and agreed with him, picking the MLP movie. "I didn't know you like ponies, Russia." Japan mocked him slightly as she looks at him. "Well it's much better than being a manga addict!" he said, defending himself and his cute little ponies, puffing his cheeks. "Were done!" China said as he carried the burger snacks, while America was already eating one. "GUYS IT'S SO GOOOD! YOU SHOULD TRY IT- I DIDN'T KNOW CHINA CAN COOK!" America said excitedly as she sat down. "What movie are we watching?" America asked in curiosity. "I bet its 50 shades of gray, gay edition-" China said as he slightly glared at Japan. "No, actually its MLP since Russia wanted to-" Japan said as she flips her hair.

The four of them watched MLP, Japan and Russia were cuddling together while America rested her head on China's lap without realizing since she already fallen asleep, China just chuckled at her as she patted her head, closing his eyes as the four of them slept peacefully.