~.Fight.~

Warning. Violence? Curse words- blood. And yeah-

China arrived home, slamming the door open as it startled America, staring at her soul with flaming eyes. "What did Japan send you." He asked sternly, grabbing her by her hand forcefully as held on it tightly, almost like HE was going to break her bones. "I-I.. I don't know what you mean.." America was frightened, wondering what China would do to her as she hyperventilate. "Get away from me." She said with obvious fear on her voice, slapping his hand away from her arm as she stands up, backing away, gripping on the phone she was holding. "Don't you fucking play dumb, woman. WHAT DID THAT SLUT SENT YOU??" China said, the sight of America angered him more as he held her by her neck. "ANSWER ME." He said as he slammed her to the wall. America didn't bicker as she immediately choke on her falling tears, trying to catch her breath. "S-she-" before the American woman can speak, China grabbed her phone as he read their convo, destroying the phone as he looked at the American. "This is why you should stop talking to Japan." He said sternly, America stands up as she looks at China. "Oh, Why? Is it because so you can continue cheating on me with your ugly bitch?" America barked, slapping China as her eyes were watery. "You.." China snapped as he grabbed America by her hair. "Listen here, you little shit. If you weren't pretty, I would've killed you already and didn't KEEP YOU ALIVE." China dragged her, slamming her to the wall again. "So be fucking lucky you're still breathing, thank me." He said, going upstairs as he slams the door close to their bedroom.

America froze there, crying as she didn't feel like staying here, knowing that things might escalate badly as she stands up, looking for her keys as she found it, didn't even bother to grab her things as she drove to Russia's place to stay there, explaining.

Russia wasn't happy.

(To be continued.)