~Just a Quick Taste~

{!!NSFW ahead, yeahhh woOoOoO-} 

{Morning Time.}

America woke up as she opened her beautiful eyes, looking beside her as she spotted China, quickly remembering him giving her a hickey on her neck as the thought of it was so wrong, yet so arousing for this woman. China had woken up after her, a bit confused as he couldn't remember what he did, YET. "America..? what am I doing in your bed?- Are we inside your home? Why am I here?" He spoke with curiosity in his tone, staring at the woman who was going to stand up. "Let's have breakfast first, then I'll tell you once we sat down on the couch." America spoke in a soft tone as she walks downstairs, China would follow as he would stare at the woman's curves and thighs, What's going on with him? She's only a friend to him, right? Though, for a woman like her, her body is so..enchanting that could drive a man to their limit. 
China was TAKEN, by VIETNAM. but considering she might've already slept with a lot of men, which SHE DID and still DOES, why can't China do the same, just for one time? 

China and America ate together as they finished, China couldn't help but think of what happened last night, He knows he was drunk last night but- what happened after that?

Both of them sat down on the couch, America seems nervous telling him as she gets closer to him. "So..about last night, do you, really wanna know?" The woman asked, fidgeting her fingers together as her shirt slightly slips off her shoulder, revealing a hickey. China saw the hickey on her neck as he gulped down, did HE do this? "Yes, I do." He answered the woman as he held their hand. 
America explained  everything in full detail, thinking what would've happen if she didn't resist. 
China was slightly aroused by this as he pulled her close. "Well then..Can I ask something?" he spoke with lust in his tone, whispering in her ears. America blushed and shuddered, nodding slightly, China stared at her with arousal, this was so WRONG. they just met, they barely even know each other, yet they feel arousal with each other and even think sexually about one another, but it doesn't matter as long as no one bothers. "..Did it feel great when I bit your neck, Hm?" He asked,  slowly kissing her neck as he held her by the waist, nibbling and biting on her neck hardly. "H-haagh!" America held onto him as she shuddered. "..C-china..p-please..st-stop.." she mumbled, whining. "I'm not stopping unless I finish what I have started, baby." China blurted out as his hands roam around her body, not leaving a single one untouched by him as America kept mewling and letting out moans of pleasure. "China, This i-is wrong..We just met and you're t-taken.." she mumbled, she didn't actually wanna stop, SHE wanted this to happen. "It isn't wrong if no one knows but only us, right? Plus.." China kissed her deeply, dominating her mouth as he pulls away. "I know you want this as much as I do, baby. Let me have a QUICK taste of you, dear~" China cooed, America looked so helpless at this point, nodding slowly, looking away. China loved her expression as his hands goes to her thighs at it crawls to her womanhood, rubbing the clit. "..What does it feel, Love..?~ Is Daddy pleasuring you?" He asked, chuckling deeply as a smirk was on his face, America whines. "Y-you're..not my D-daddy.." she mumbled out, whining. "Oh? I can be, though..look how you're body is craving for me, We barely know each other yet you're liking this, That's a very naughty girl." China growled as he spanks her ass, The woman moaning. "..Say Daddy for me." America was slightly surprised, biting her lip. "W-what?" She stared, whining in anticipation as China continued rubbing her clit, but more harder this time. "You heard me.." China groaned,  grinding his bulge on her wet clothed womanhood.   "D-daddy.." America whispered, biting her bottom lip. "Hm? What was that, love?" China snickered as he slowly took off  her panties. {yes, america is only wearing a long sweater and panties, now she's only wearing a sweater-} "D-daddy, P-please.." America stared at him as her womanhood get's more wetter as she felt more aroused as China shoved a finger inside of her. "Please what, hm? Cmon Slut, daddy's waiting..~" He chuckled, thrusting slowly. "G-gaagh..~ D-daddy, fuck me!, P-please!" she begged, just what China wanted to hear. "Mm~ Good girl, let's get you ready first, okay~?" He spoke softly,  thrusting in and out of her with is finger, then shoved another inside of her, America's moans were driving him to the edge. "Do you really fucking like that, Slut? How does it feel, huh?" China growls as he groaned. "You're so fucking tight.." His member was aching in pain as he unzips his pants,  pulling it and his undergarments down a bit as it rise up, twitching as it drips pre-cum.  "Bend down, slut." he demanded, pulling out his finger out of her womanhood, licking his fingers. America obeyed as she bends down, her ass up. "..A-are you going to fuck me in the ass, C-china?" she asked hesitantly. "Isn't it obvious? Now, hold your moans and get ready, slut." China was about to insert himself. "C-china wai-" America was cut off as China shoved his shaft inside of her ass, groaning. "S-so..fucking..tight.." America weeps as she bites her finger. "I-it hurts, It hurts, China..It hurts.." she whined as China gave her kisses on her neck. "It's alright, dear..you'll get used to it.." China spoke in a comforting way as he thrust slowly inside of her tight ass, every thrust made America's heart beat harder, moaning. "G-gaagh..h-haah..~" As China thrust inside of her, America was slowly getting used to this as her moans gets even louder, China then shoved a finger on her mouth. "S-suck as I destroy your insides, Woman." China demanded, growling as he thrust harder inside of her, America obeying.
-(After a moment of sin.)
They both got tired and fallen asleep, China woke up as he sighed. "..No one must know about this." 
---
I want friends, please, be friends with me.
Feel free to roleplay with me, too..
Number of words..1052