~Punished.~

{Timeskip to over a 5 years, so the real tea will happen, sdshd,also, upcoming NSFW.}

Also uh, warning? Idk-

China broke up with Vietnam a years ago and has been with America for a very long time, but he seems to act so..different lately, sure he acts like he has feelings for America, but are those feelings true? America suspected something going on and she feels wary about it as he has been acting awfully weird, he would go out and say he has to meet up with a friend then end up coming back home for so long or even might take a day for him to come back, for America, that was major red flags for her,  texting her good friend Japan about this as Japan did get a bit of info, saying. "He's with Vietnam most of the time, why are you asking, are you guys dating or something?" Japan  asked with confusion on her voice as America's tears formed. "S-so you don't know? I thought China told you! we've been together for so long! I-i thought you knew.." She spoke softly as a creak was heard from behind her, quickly  hiding  her phone and wiping her tears as she saw China, gulping her saliva down as her sweat dropped down her face. "H-Hi Love!" she said in a nervous tone as China slowly walks closer to her with intimidating eyes. "Who were you chatting with and Why were you crying?" He asked in a deep, angered tone as He pinned her down. "N-no, I wasn't, and It's no one important!" America lied, China hated when she  lies to him as he  growled. "Give me your phone, now." China demanded as he gripped on America's other arm as America slowly gave him the phone, her eyes dripping with sweat and tears. "P-please don't get mad at me.." she spoke with fear in her tone as China gripped on the phone. "So, you're really going to get worked up over what Japan said? She's a liar! Why would you believe her?" China glared as America protested. "No, She is not! She's a good friend, a friend who would never lie!" China got pissed by this as he growled. "So you're saying that it IS true that I'm hanging out with Vietnam? You have no proof over it, Ame! Japan is just lying to you. and since, you lied to me.." China carried her up with a sadistic smirk. "..You're going to get P u n i s h e d." America slightly trembled a bit in fear as China tied her arms. "..C-china?" she tilted her head as she bites her bottom lip, China hushed her by kissing her lips,  holding on to her   shirt, ripping it off harshly as he slowly attacked her neck. "A-aagh! China, n-no! s-stop it,  stop!" She had tears in her eyes as China  growled , covering her mouth as he rubs her cloth clit,  ripping her underwear off  as he shoved his finger inside of the woman, America letting out soft moans as she yelped in cried, begging for him to stop but actually enjoying this, even though she knows this is wrong, China swirled her insides around with rough fingers as the woman could only yelp And tremble in response , The Chinese didn't bother to stop as he continued and thrust inside.

(Yeah, Timeskip-)

America had woken up from her slumber after what happened, seeing China wasn't next to her as she worries, looking for her phone as she received a message from Japan. "Huh? What is thi-" before she could finish her sentence, she was shocked by what she has seen, Japan showed a picture of China and Vietnam kissing each other on the bar, Vietnam's arms around China as China deeply kissed the Vietnamese woman. "I-I.." she felt her tears pour down her face as she trembled in anger. "How could he.." she mumbled, her voice was shaking, she didn't believe what she has seen. She text Japan, her hands shaking as she typed hesitantly. "Are they still there?" She press sent, her body filled with anxiety and anticipation as Japan simply replied with "Yes. They don't know I'm here, their flirting with each other." America felt her tears running down from her cheeks even more as she simply nodded. "I'll confront him.." she sent as she walks to the couch, crying. "No, leave that place, he's going to do something bad to you once you confront him! I know it!" Japan texted as she stared at the Chinese and The Vietnamese.

China was holding Vietnam by her hips as he stared up and down at her, smirking and grinning. "Damn..did you dress up just for me?" He asked as Vietnam was on his lap, kissing him softly. "Of course love~ I wanted to impress you." She winked. Japan took a video of this as she sent to America.

America tried to think logically or other reasons as she sees the message. "Japan, if this is a prank , it's not funny!" She sent as Japan grumbled. "It's not a prank , America. It's all true, I came here, to the bar since I wanted to see an old friend, then I got a message from that friend and they said they weren't coming cause of important purposes then I saw them, so I stayed. And watched to see what would happen." She explained to the anxious woman as America hyperventilates, tears running down as she gulped down, feeling tired yet paranoid as she read the message in a fast manner. "..." she didn't know what to say but she just sent those dots, feeling empty as she listed down on the couch. "..C-China.."

China looked around and noticed Japan, his heart quickly dropping from his stomach as Japan noticed he was staring, Japan quickly ran out of the bar and drove home, cursing underneath her breath as she prayed for America's safety. "Shit." China said as his hand formed a fist, assuming that Japan told America by text, which he was right as Vietnam looked confused. "Where are you going, love?" She stared at the angered Chinese as the Chinese stands up and walks. "I'm going home, I'll text you when we can meet up but right now.."

"I need to T a l k. with someone."