Rodimus Prime of Cybertron

Hot Rod sighed, "Do you think I can handle it?" Diana shrugged and smiled softly, "Hot Rod. You single-handedly saved everyone from a grim life, a future of doom, and a world without Optimus Prime... You should handle the title easily." Hot Rod nodded, "But what if I-?" Peter chuckled, "It's okay bud. You got this." Hot Rod nodded as he walked out and entered the main hall of Iacon. Optimus held the Matrix and smiled as he waited for Rodimus to make his way up. Soundblaster, Jazz, and Blaster played THE throne room theme as Hot Rod walked over to Prime with a confident stride. He knelt before Optimus as the High Council rose from their seats. Optimus held the Matrix up as it hovered to Rodimus, "The Matrix has chosen Autobot Caviler Hot Rod for The Next Prime." Hot Rod stood up as his chest opened and the Matrix attached itself to him. Hot Rod smiled as he knelt down again and Optimus held up the Star Saber, "By the power invested in me and by the will of the Matrix, Arise Rodimus Prime of Cybertron..." He tapped his shoulders and Rodimus arose as he shook Optimus' hand. He turned around and smiled softly, "Till All Are One!" Everyone cheered. Hot Rod walked with Optimus as he greeted everyone and came to Anakin, Skywarp, Ahsoka, Soundblaster, Diana, Peter, Wanda, Bruce and Bumblebee, who bowed before him, he shook his head, "My friends! No. You bow to no one." He knelt before them as Optimus and Elita did the same. Everyone else saw and followed as the friends smiled softly and hugged Rodimus. He hugged them all back and smiled, "I love you guys." Anakin smirked, "Pretty sure we love you more big guy." They giggled and smiled as Rodimus looked at the sun rise on Cybertron, "Heroes! ROLL OUT!"