The Multiverse Reborn

Optimus walked over to the high council as Rodimus stood up. Prime smiled, "Please. Sit." Everyone sat down as Prime rubbed his chin, "Now then, What's the problem now?" Rodimus shook his head, "No problem, more of a discovery." Prime rose a brow as Tony pointed to a monitor screen, "We found out that not only did our earth's all merge... So did the others." Rex and Anakin walked over and pressed a button as it showed images, "This was a probe we sent into space to search for more worlds but instead it found this. A nexus leading to a familiar universe... One where Megatron and his Decepticons are battling the evil forces of Rodimus Prime and Darkseid. And then it found a Universe where Godzilla, the Avengers, the Gundams, and Eva Unit Prime fight evil Kaiju and Titans. And of course, the universe in which Palpatine Executed Order 66." Prime nodded and smiled, "So the Multiverse was born anew." Diana spoke as Anakin nodded, "Yep and I have to say, it has gone really well." Rodimus rubbed his chin, "Although I wonder, will it stay in good favor or will it all happen again? The war." Diana shook her head as Tony nodded, "I doubt it but if it does happen, we got allies from the future, past, and a few universes next door." He smirked as Prime nodded and smiled, "We'll call everyone if need be. And I mean everyone. Gondor, Rohan, Caminus, Megatron, Monarch, Godzilla, Junior, you guys, Kirk, Picard, Adama, The Slayer, everyone." Anakin nodded, "A hopeful message?" Rodimus stood up and shook his head, "A Promise..." Everyone nodded as they all walked out together and saw starships leaving and coming to the planet. Rodimus smiled as he walked out to the ships and saw all kinds of species arriving and mingling. Everyone smiled as he walked among them, he acted like a normal bot, not like a Prime. He helped everyone unload and load their stuff as he walked around. Optimus smiled as he and Rodimus walked together, "This is going to be the best ride ever..." Rodimus said as he smiled and walked.

In the new Shattered Glass universe, Megatron and Treadshot looked out at their fleet of Cons and humans as the Earth was fixed. Megatron looked at Cliffjumper as they smiled, "So, shall we go save the universe?" Megatron nodded as everyone ran to their ships or go their jet-packs on and rocketed towards the Evil Autobots. "YEAHHHHH!" Cliffjumper smiled as they fought the Bots.

In the GMSU, Peter jumped into Gundam as he, Amuro, and Eva Unit Prime ran with Godzilla to fight off Hydra's mobile suit and zaku army. "SKREEEEOOOOOOONK!" Godzilla roared as the other titans and Eva-Unit Grimlock roared and flew in to fight the enemies in an epic battle of that earth.