Prime

Optimus walked around Earth as he saw so many people and beings United. He smiled as he was ambushed by fans and interviewers. He walked past them as he waved at them. Elita smiled as she hugged the big bot. "The council wishes for you to join them right now..." He nodded, "And what about Earth?" Prime asked as Elita smirked, "Sky Shadow and some renegades are attacking a city in Canada. Hound, Ironhide and Prowl need backup." Prime kissed her cheek and folded his battlemask, "Well then tell the high council that with all do respect: I'm an Autobot and I'm very late for work..." She nodded and smiled as she kissed his forehead, "Show 'em how it's done Prime." He nodded and transformed as he rolled out. The sun started setting as he drove. Elita followed him as Tony saw them and nodded. Bruce and Diana jumped into the Batwing as they flew above Optimus with Tony. Godzilla arose from the depths as he marched with the heroes, "SKREEEEEEOOOONNNNK!" Skywarp nodded at Ahsoka and Rex as he transformed and flew them towards Optimus. Bee walked with some friends as he and Mirage saw Prime. They nodded and transformed as they drove with him. Impactor and Springer flew their Ark in with the other Wreckers on board. Peter smiled as he and Natasha  got the Avengers on to a Quinjet and joined the heroes. Mothra and Rodan flew with Skywarp and the other flyers. Soundblaster and Stargirl waved at them as they smiled, "Should we-?" Courtney interrupted Soundblaster, "Any reason to join Optimus is good enough for me." Soundblaster winked as they flew up and got in Springer's Ark shuttle. Everyone smiled as they looked forward at Optimus who drove into the sunset toward the battle waiting for him.

There are many events that change our lives. Some for the better, others for the worst. We cannot lose hope. Ever. Out of those terrible events sometimes come the greatest things, the best of friends, and a better future awaits... I am Optimus Prime and I send this message to any threat of the multiverse: Do not come to destroy any one or thing... You will be met with forces beyond your power. We will defend our friends. We will defend our universes. We will stop you, no matter the cost. We will unite against your Tyranny. We will rally to aid our families.  We shall bring the Hammer of Justice upon your evil...

We will Forever Fight As One...