The Touch (Pt. 2)

Optimus stayed inside as he sat down and journeyed into the Matrix. He saw everything from the ancients all the way to Alpha Trion. He sought out ways to end the threat of Unicron but Primus stopped him, "Optimus... My proudest creation." Optimus knelt down as Primus chuckled, "Son. You bow to no one. But you must know this one thing." Optimus stood up and nodded, "Yes sir?" Primus sat down and Prime sat with him, "You must stand united with the others." Optimus nodded, "Who?" Primus smiled, "Everyone. Human, Amazon, Jedi, Clone, Cybertronian, Titan, Hero, and Slayer. You have met and befriended almost all those races." Optimus nodded as he looked at memories as Primus smiled softly, "Magnificent. All these loved ones. Anika, Diana, Peter, Rey, Ben, Rex, Ahsoka, even a Megatron." Optimus nodded as Primus gently hugged him as Optimus hugged him back, "You are so strong and brave and have become the wisest transformer everyone wishes to be. Make me prouder and light their darkest hour... Till all are one..." Optimus nodded as he woke up and stood up, "Till all are one..." He grabbed his Matrix and started glowing as light beamed from within Unicron. The other heroes within Unicron tried to escape but couldn't, "There's too many of them!" Ahsoka shouted as Skywarp tried to keep the Unicron Cultist Cons off of the others, "Hot Rod! What do we do?!" Hot Rod rubbed his arm as he sighed, "We die trying!" Just then everyone began glowing as Diana smiled, "Optimus..." Unicron screamed as he dropped his sword and ripped off his leg. Everyone was confused until Primus smiled and said, "Arise Optimus Prime..." Optimus smiled under his battle-mask, "Thank you Primus..." Prime unleashed all the power in the Matrix as he narrowed his optics, "Now... Light Our Darkest Hour..." Unicron began to implode and explode as the heroes inside and outside cheered. Skywarp got Hot Rod up as they smiled and saw more heroes and bots run to them, "Hey! Stargirl! Mando!" They ran to them, "Skywarp! What's goin' on?!" Mando shouted as Hot Rod smirked, "We'll tell ya in a minute! Let's get outta here!" They all ran until Diana smiled, "Optimus!" The Bot ran to them and shouted, "Everyone! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!" He transformed as Diana jumped in and he drove off. "I knew it was you big guy!" Skywarp smirked and transformed as Ahsoka and Rex jumped in and he flew off. Hot Rod transformed for Mando as he got in and they drove off. Doomguy ran past them as Bumblebee grabbed Courtney and transformed so they can escape. Optimus rammed through pillars and crashed walls as they got to Unicron's eye and crashed through it escaping. "You cannot-! Destroy-! My-! DESTINYYYYYY!" Unicron screamed as his head blew off his shoulders and his body exploded. Primus shielded his Primes and the other heroes as they watched team Prime land next to them. Everyone checked on them but Optimus let Diana out as he ran towards Unicron as the Anti-Monitor began to enter until Prime flew up and punched his face sending him backwards, "NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE I SEE YOU RISE!" Prime was still glowing as he grabbed the Anti-Monitor and began to beat his face, "You DARE! A mere child's toy-!" The Monitor was silenced as Prime broke his jaw and lifted his whole body over his head and fired everything he had, "TILL ALL ARE OOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEE!" He roared as the Monitor began to melt, the heroes and the remaining villains all watched in awe... Optimus had The Touch... He had The Power...