Gucci four

04: Flannels are lesbian brand, Karen

•±•

IF THE OUTSIDE OF THE CASTLE WAS MAGICAL, inside was another dimension altogether. Maybe quite literally. Rielle was in awe when Death set her down the moment they walked inside the castle. The first thing you'll see is a spacious foyer with a domed ceiling and a glamorous chandelier hanging above. There's a big flight of steps that split in the middle and had two curve staircases in both sides, leading up to the next floor. The colours were spanning from medieval red to bright beige, almost white-ish walls. It gave off elegance yet a warm atmosphere of welcoming.

As Rielle was looking around, Death took the liberty to stare at her. His forehead knotting in confusion, he was waiting for something to strike him. But, nothing. He was expecting to feel something tingly because he showed off his home to someone else. At first he was feeling like he drank too much energy drink . . . but now he felt like he drank too much coffee. He didn't know that that feeling was called anxiety.

"Rielle," he called. Rielle turned to him with that dead expression permanently etched on her face. Death gulped visibly. "Why do I feel like I'm going to shit my pants? My hands are clammy and cold. I feel cold and nauseous. This has never happened to me before." Well, before he met Rielle anyways. He remembers feeling like this the first time they met. Reminder: Rielle killed herself that day and Death had a very rational reason to feel that way.

The girl's eyes widened in surprise. "Are you nervous? Why?"

"I'm nervous?" He blinked dramatically. "Why?"

Rielle snorted and shrugged. "Why do you sound so unsure?" She shook her head because she found Death funny. "Are you new to emotions?"

Death nodded hesitantly. He wiped his hands on his pants. "Are you not?" he inquired.

Rielle laughed a little. It sounded like bells. Death felt the cockroaches inside his stomach again but this time he wasn't grossed out.

"I've ran out of emotions because I was feeling too much, now I can't feel anything." Rielle smiled but it was empty. Death noticed that her red eyes aren't smiling.

"Most people feel that way before they die. Numb." Death commented nonchalantly.

"Well, maybe I've always been dead inside." The girl shrugged dismissively.

Death called in Sebastian and all his people. He told them that Rielle was going to stay with them in the castle for a very long time—which is forever—and they were all surprised and bewildered. Hynians love humans whilst Hyllions don't particularly like them or hate them. But they were in utter awe since Rielle is the most beautiful human they've ever seen. Also, this is the first time they've heard of a human seeing supernatural things naturally.

When Rielle first laid eyes on Sebastian she immediately realised who he was. She blurted it out and Death acted as if he was shocked by a Taser.

"How did you know?!" Death clumped his right hand on his mouth. Over-exaggerating things again.

"I just . . . nevermind."

"ARE YOU A PSYCHIC?!"

Rielle just sighed in exasperation and gave Sebastian an apologetic look. The latter smiled and bowed kindly.

If you ask him, Sebastian liked Rielle. Why? Well, who wouldn't like a person who made them see another side of Death? Sebastian feels like Rielle is going to bring lots of new things inside their manor and he can't help but feel a little indebted. No one has ever made Death, if not a little, overjoyed around people.