The God of Greg Laurie?

Once you know how it works, its easier to see. Them mob has a hand in everything. That's how it works. And it's always about the money. Every unjust dollar the mob can make , they do.
            But you gotta launder all that dope money somewhere that gits a lot of cash. Church. Yep. I know you don't want to hear that but it's true. When the mob sends the fellas, they are wearing uniforms and 3 thousand dollar suits.
            We have all lived with the mob for long enough. Haven't we? But what can 1 person do? Pray. I know. You didn't like that one any better either. Neither did I. I was sick in my stomach when I read the words of Greg Laurie.
            I found the book , of all places , down by the river. It was in a leather satchel that had probably been stolen by a junkie and hidden along the bank of the rio grande. It was inside of a bigger bag, along with a wet blanket.
            If I say that the Lord Jesus Christ led me to it , I'd be called a liar by every mega church Pastor that Launders money for the mob. And I'd also tell you that they can't be on tv if they don't. But you'd probably call me crazy if I said that huh?
            I aint saying that. I'm saying I found a book in a bag inside a bigger bag along The bank of the rio grande along with a wet blanket. That's all I'm saying till now.
            Then, I read the book. It was soaking wet. At some point the river had come up and then gone down again. That's what made me look in the bag. Enough junkies travel under the bridge at 8th and bridge Blvd. That it seemed odd to me that the bag had lain where I noticed it for that long. Plus the bike trail is close and lots of people walk under that bridge.
            I know cause I slept under that bridge off and on for four years.
That's where I was when I was reading the book. Laying in my sleeping bag under the bridge. Gunshots in the distance. Sometimes to close for comfort. I read the words of Greg Laurie.
            I read them to myself , then I called on the Lord Jesus Christ who guides me in all my ways.
Listen to this bullshit , Lord , says I.
This must be a joke , Lord.
Listen to stupid the fuckface.
Stupid says , what a wonderful place Albuquerque is and he can see all your wondrous works that your doing here.
            I threw the book and cried bull fucking shit on that one. I had been here for 2 years. Living in the shelters and allowing my Savior, his name is Jesus Christ. I allowed him to see through my eyes where exactly all this goodness was .
            Can you see it, Lord? Says I.
Cause all I'm getting here is robbed and belittled and harassed by the Albuquerque Police Department cause Tom Belinda said so but what would you say if I told you that technology has turned individual gangs into one huge network controlled by one man?
            It has to be one right? First you have to believe that only one can rule. Who is he ? And how do you stop him? He's a diesel fuel huffing Crystal meth addict that lives in the center of thousands of acres of forest.
            His brother played baseball for the Pirates. Kings of other countries love him. He kills anyone and uses law enforcement to do it. I know where the bodies are and I can walk right in any time I want and get pieces of them to prove it.
            But I'm never gonna. It's worth so much more without the laws involvement to me. There is no justice in the law.

Justice is making the mob settle with you on your terms.  The blue house is mine. Soon , they'll come running to get my ass back home.
All I ever wanted was to be left alone.
Just needed the world to push against.
I'm almost done.
When I'm home I'm done.