Fat Jeffies demise

I was sitting on the couch that morning. Having coffee and putting a few more x's in my cross stitch pattern.
Crystal was still sleeping when the shooting started.
It was December 21, 2012. The so called end of the world.  According to the mayan calendar it was.
           Crystal was a fifth grade Teacher back then. It was her first day off and she was sleeping in. I drove a tow truck in those days and I was just waiting to head over to the car lot.
           The owner of the truck I drove also has a body shop and a used  car lot.
I would help out at the car lot when there were no calls for towing. At 9:30 or so I would leave the house. It wasn't until then that I knew there had been murder in Podunk and more than one.
            I had heard the shots. Didn't think anymore of it than to silently give Jeffrey Lee Michael Hell for shooting so early. The press would call him the Geeseytown Killer. Crystal had given him the mob name of Fat Jeffie. Cause that's what lives in Podunk. The reason the world can't go to work. He lives on long road.
             Four round burst from whatever sidearm Brenda was tried for. That's all in the news. You can still Google it. There was a tv news interview I did also but I can't find that on the web.
            Now understand that at the time , nobody wanted to listen to me. Had I written this during hell week. I'd still be in prison for it. That's why I didn't say nothing at all about the mob boss that shut down the world living right down the road.
            His name is Tom Belinda and it's not Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania anymore. It's called Belindaville. This is the part that you'll swear I'm making up but do one thing to learn the truth. Google Geeseytown Killer first. Then check and see if there is such a place as Baroness farm market and see if Tom Baker still has his farm that he allowed the mob to fill with trash.
            And gather up all the information you can find at every Law Enforcement Agency in Pennsylvania. Your looking for 115 Lower Reese road Hollidaysburg Pa, 16648 Brian Henry Davis , that's me , Kelly baronner, Police reports on Brian Davis. Remember the names of all State Troopers involved.
            The Pennsylvania Game Commission. Donald "Jake"Ott and Paul Snowberger. They let the mob bury trash on game lands. Check the Protection from abuse order that my ex wife Rebecca Lee Davis has on me around 2010. The name of a corrupt Pa DEP Agent is in there. And a familiar State Trooper also. The Magistrate on Union street screwed me good. You John Nibelski there too. He's a murderer for the mob.
            Steve Benton , Nibelski and Brad Codd. I went to high school with them.
That'll get someone started on justice in America. You would think so huh? But nope.
            All Law enforcement does is make a security threat. Cause my mouth don't shut up. And I know exactly the spot where they buried DA Raymond Gricar in 2005. But nobody cares cause the file says I'm crazy.
            It's all true and there is not a damn thing anyone can do.
I win.
The end.