Does the name Steve Benton .....

Here's a good mob story for you.
So I refused to join the Iron Order MC. They already fired me without cause on 7/24/2009. I still didn't get it. Now I had all day to find out why I was being attacked be the Pennsylvania State Police. Retired Trooper Steve Benton in particular.
            I hadn't seen the man since I was working at K mart in Altoona back in the summer of 1990. I was just waiting on July to get there , I says to Steve.
He was on his way to wildlife conservation school , he said.
            We talked about nothing for a minute , then shook hands and wished each other well. Almost 20 years went by till we would meet again.
            I knew that whatever was being hid in the ground , was hiding on that mountain. It had to be. The first time I ever heard The name Belinda , it was stay outta them there woods.
            I did to. They posted a lot of land seemingly overnight but only to me it turned out. No one else seemed to notice. That was back around the year 2000. An old acquaintance of mine tried to explain it to me so I'd understand.
            We were making a beer run and on the way back to his place which at the time was clean out at the end of Shaw Lane. Past the bus turnaround where the blacktop ends. Keeping going up the road just a piece and the first single wide  trailer you come to belonged to his Aunt.
            The barn you passed belonged to his Dad who lived in the little house on the left before you came around the right turn that led to his Aunt's trailer.
On the gravel  road past where the blacktop ended.
            Next to the bus turnaround is where it all started for his family. That's where his Gram lived. Back around 2000 she did anyway. I ain't been there in years. I ain't mobbed up so I ain't welcome anymore.
            You gotta be mobbed up in Blair County Pa nowadays. You gotta have a minimum of like 60 tons of garbage buried illegally on property that says you did it if the mob ever needs a patsy.
Mob rule#1: we always need a patsy.
            Not me , cause like I said , I aint mobbed up. I'm the guy that the mob is gonna settle with cause of the constitution. The right to the freedom of speech. You can't shut up an American by using the Law if said American won't cooperate and put the rope around their own neck.
            I.E. Retired State Police Trooper Steven Benton says he investigated a car that I know for a fact was stolen from me. He says no. Imma let you do the math cause it's against the Law for me to even speak in Blair County Pa. If I called my Mum right now. Within 10 minutes a Pa State a trooper will be calling me back asking why ?
            That's what happened in 2012 or maybe it was early 13? It happened and I have no intention of ever speaking to the woman again.
            They , meaning the PSP. Through fear and intimidation , they forced my Mother to commit me with their help to the psych ward. In later attempts the FBI got involved too. That way I knew I was fucked by employees of Law Enforcement. Cause once one hates you, every other cop in the world hates you too. Don't matter what the truth is.
Steve Benton would never tell a lie.
            Can't remember exactly how I filed the complaint the first time but the first 2 times I got Steve Benton. Then I went to the Blair township cops cause I got the run around at first by Steve.
            Then , Brandon Peacock and the Blair township chief sent me back to the State Police and that was the 3rd time Steve Benton lied about my stolen car. So I used the PFA which only I believed was bullshit cause Rebecca is a notary Public and she's friends with guess who? Yep Steve Benton.
            So the bank sent me all of the stolen car information , cept for 2 forms. The one that said they had no right to repossess my car and the one that Larry Baughman signed saying he was me and the bank and the cops and the lawyers and even a judge lied about stealing my car cause I was in the psych ward the whole time I was doing a this to myself.
            Rebecca's maiden name is Baughman. She has a father named Larry. But she did not conspire with court officials to steal my car to shut me up cause they fired me without cause , cause I wouldn't join a faggot motorcycle club that is to this day flooding our streets and Prisons with dope. . The judge shut down my complaint on the basis of if I can't get myself out of the psych ward on the 303 that she put me in there on, that's after a 302. They also have a 304 .
To defend myself on what they all say is a bullshit lie on my part. That ain't her fault. And every cop in America agreed and to this day they attack me with a hehehe.
And still , even though your going to be starved in world slavery .
You call me a liar.
Hitler slaughtered the Jews with just a handful of guards. People are cowards by nature. They'll lie all day long just so they don't get up and do something.
Lying is easier.
And That is what my life revolves around .
The knowledge that all anyone does is talk.
If you wait long enough.
Imma need a little more.
42000 acres says my Lord.