Chapter 1

Levy POV

It was a regular day at the fairy tail guild. Natsu and Gray were fighting, Ezra is eating cake, Cana is drinking and I was in the back table reading. Just a normal day in fairy tail. That was till master called all of us 'Listen here brats, it's been ten years and it's time for the dragon season festival again and time to celebrate!' at this the entire guild burst in to cheers. Just at that moment I noticed Laxus sitting next to my table at the back, banging his head on the table. I gave him a strange look when he noticed me staring, he then glared at me making me bury my head back in my book before he murders me.

~~~~Time Skip Till Next Day~~~~
Still Levys POV

I was walking to the guild early to help Mira set things up for the dragon festival. Just as I was. about to step foot in the guild I saw Lucy and Natsu coming down the street fighting well not really fighting more like Lucy telling Natsu off for sneaking in to her house and climbing into her bed again last night, but Natsu seemed to be in his own world. 'Lucyyyyyy' I yelled out to her. Her head whipped around to where I was standing and ran the rest of the way to me "Hey Levy, here to help Mira with setting up"

"Yep"

"Than come on lest get started" she giggled dragging me into the guild hall.

~~Time skip because I'm lazy~~

By the time Lucy, Mira and I had finished preparation for the festival everyone had already arrived and the party started. But it. Seemed quiet for a festival at our guild sure Cana was drinking and Grey was yelling at Natsu and Ezra was eating cake, but the dragon slayers were in the back tables Laxus doing what he was doing yesterday, banging his head on the table, Wendy lying her head on the table hair spread out around her head, Natsu looking around nervously and Gajeel having his head in his hands. I grabbed Lucy and pointed this out to her "Look Lucy all the dragon slayers over there doing nothing!!"

"What wrong with them" Lucy said in wonder.

"I don't know... but I think I know how we can find out." Lucy looked at me than together we shouted "To the library" and ran off to find out what is wrong with the dragon slayers.