Chapter 9

Wendy POV
The night before

I sat on my bed reading the Dragon book, Carla on my lap reading with me.

"Oh dear Wendy, what are you going to do!" Carla said looking up at me worry clouding her eyes.

"I... I don't know"

"I'll help you Wendy I'll stop you from leaving here."

"No. You'll only get hurt, even now I feel my dragon pushing me aside. But you need to warn Happy and Lilly, tell them to keep a eye on Natsu and Gajeel till this is over but tell them to not get in there way, just follow us and get Erza or someone if anything starts to happen, I'll have to ask you to do the same for me please."

"Don't worry Wendy I won't leave you." I smile down at my cat and oldest friend.

Romeo POV

I sat at a table to the side of the guild watching what was going on around me. Waiting for Wendy to arrive. I sigh and look over at the dragons that are here. Gajeel had Levy on his lap while she reads with a slight blush adorning her cheeks and he hums with a stupid grin on his face looking around the guild. Laxus has his arms around Mira as she wipes a glass ever now and than hitting his hand a telling him to let her go while he laughs at her. After carming Natsu down, Lucy and Natsu are now just talking to Yukino and Erza. I looked around seeing if Wendy has gotten here yet. I saw Kagura in the corner looking down nervously, I got up and decided to talk to her but just as I got up I was attacked from behind.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!" I yelled as I felt something land on my shoulders. Stumbling forward grabbing on to the table to stop my self from falling over, I looked up to see what had landed on my shoulders to see Wendy looking down at me.

"Hi" she giggled.

I shook my head "Jeez Wendy, you almost gave me a heart attack."

She giggled again swinging her legs down and saying "Giddy up horsey" she giggled again pointing to the bar.

"Wha... Ok than Wendy hold on" I ran over to the bar with Wendy still on my shoulders. I got to the bar and Wendy slid down my shoulders and on to the bar stool, swinging her legs like a child.

"Hi Wendy, what would you like today?" Mira asked putting down her glass.

"Ummm, Vanilla milkshake please"

"and for you Romeo"

"Just a Coke for me"

"Alright, one Coke and one milkshake coming right up." she smiled at Wendy and I. "Oh,let go of me you idiot!" she yelled at Laxus slapping his hands away.

Yukino POV

I sat down with Lucy once she carmed Natsu down. We talked while I nervously wait for Sting to arrive, last night's conversation still fresh in my mind.

"Hey, Yukino don't worry." Lucy spoke softly

"I-I'm not w-worried" she smiled sadly at me.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything" I said standing up.

"No where fine"

I looked over to Wendy and Romeo seated by the bar Wendy trying to get as close to Romeo as possible. When I think about it, it looks like all the dragons just want to be near the mate. That is what Levy said, I guess the book she read was right. But that also means where going to be in more danger as mating season goes no.

"Hello Yukino, what can I do for you."

I look up to her and see Laxus around her waste "Umm, I d-don't k-know."

"Yukino, you need to carm down." I took a deep breath "Now tell me what are you worried about"

"Sting"

"He wont hurt you, you know that right."

"I-I know but it's j-just..." a tear runs slowly down my face. The door slams open and in the door way stands Sting growling at everyone till his eyes land on me. I lower my head in hopes he won't see my tears. He runs from the door to me and throws he's arms around me.

"shhh, Its alright I'm here now" I collapse in to his arms he sits down still hugging me. "What did they do to you, are you hurt."

"n-no, I'm fine" his eyes softened as he looked me over making sure I wasn't hurt. He pulled me up and continued to pick me up. "Eeeep, Where are we going Sting"

"Back home where else" As he walked toward the door Erza, Elfman, Grey and Juvia started toward the door and stood in front of it.

"What are you doing, Get out of my way" he growled at them, none of them moved a muscle "I said MOVE!" Again they said nothing. I felt Sting sheft me so that he where in a fighting positio.

"Wait Sting" I moved my hands so they where on his chest "Why don't we stay here in Mongolia for a bit"

"You want to stay here" he cocked his head to one side

"Yes"

"Ok than well stay" he smiled and carried me back to the bar sitting me right next to his bar stool.

-Bee