Chapter 12

~3rd P.O.V~

The audience went slient, as a Super Saiayn blue 5 (Y/N) and Jiren were stand on the field staring at each other. As for Vegeta and Goki, These were there thoughts......

~Vegeta's P.O.V~

That was it, so that was reason why, he's so strong! But I never though, that I would see a Saiyan hybrid. From what I've heard from my father, Celestial were always considered enemies because they kick Normal Saiyan out from Sadal after the war. But what I've seen from (Y/N), he don't try to see Me and Kakarota as his enemies. So I'll try to be bearable with him, but it doesn't mean that'll fall behind him Even if his heritage making him stronger. But that new form,SSB5.... it's so powerful that it basically put Jiren's power to shame.... Never had I thought I'd see someone this powerful other than Jiren and Kakarota. Damn you (Y/N).....

~Goki's P.O.V~

It makes my heart hurt seeing (Y/N) suffer in silence, I knew something was up with him.....but I never realized it was this bad. I also know what it's like, to lose some you love... Cho Cho......

~Flashback 6 Days after the fight with Majin Buu~

I sat next to the ER after Cho Cho had passed out from coughing out blood, I was so scared of what I was told. It was the same Heart Virus, that nearly took my life. From what I was told, The Virus had slowly began grow, after he touch me before I had took my medicien. The reason why it wasn't able to move to another upon contact, was because it took years to be incredible deadly or life threatening since it was so weak and took time to evolve. Once I heard that he was basically dying, I was so sad that I couldn't cherish my time with him that well. I waited for who knows how long, for the doctors to let me see my husband. It felt like forever, before a nurse came out and said.....

Nurse:"Ma'am we like to inform you that.....your husband isn't going to make it."

Me:"W-what?"

Nurse:"I'm sorry ma'am, but the Virus has spend far in his heart making it so difficult for him to breathe."

Nurse:"He don't have a lot of time, before he passes."

Me:"C-can I s-see my husband?" I said, as tears were threatening to come out.

She nodded, before letting me in to see Cho Cho. When I walked in, I saw a two machines and a few tubes in him....

Me:"C-cho Cho?"

he open his eyes, to look at me before saying...

Cho Cho:"Hello, honey it's nice to see you." he said, in a strained voice.

Me:"They told me about your condition, and....and....I just don't want you to go!" I said, about to cry.

Me:"I know I wasn't the best wife for, and I hope you forgive me!"

He brought his arm out, to touch my cheeck to comfort me before saying....

Cho Cho:"I-it's okay. I was n-never mad at you for who and what you are, Goki. You were so a-adorable and beautiful, at time that I wish with you in your f-fights just to see you being so happy."

I didn't know that he wanted me be so happy, all the times I left him alone at home. I was so dumb to not notice how he actually feel. I started to cry, but he wiped my tears....

Cho Cho:"Please d-don't cry Goki, I don't w-want to see that beautiful face cry. I k-know that you won't be able to revive m-me with the Dragon Balls. B-but I know this, I w-will always love you for being the best loving W-wife and Mother for me, Gohan, and Goten. B-be the Strongest Sayian for me, and the best mom For G-gohan and Goten...please G-goki honey." He said, as his eyes were beginning to close.