Chapter Two

After nearly crashing the only car he two had, they had to explain why they were coming back so late, though Yuma got more of a pass then Helleni.

"Alright, get some sleep shortie," Helleni said, ruffling his dirty white hair. "And take a darn shower!"

"Make me, tomboy." Yuma shot back, pushing Helleni into her room. He heard her nearly scream behind the door, Yuma already feeling bad for the neighboring dorm.

"She is right though..." Yuma mumbled, stepping into the bathroom. He closed the blinds, before stepping out of his clothing and into the shower.

- ♡ -

Yuma held his lightweight laptop on his lap, his long hair dripping off onto a towel. "An email from Professor Conners?" Yuma mumbled, clicking on the long email. There is no way I am reading all of this- It's 1,987 words?  The email was shorted down at the bottom, the beginning just random information about a... Kai Sukokaishi..? Yuma saw a link at the end, and it read,

For a shorted down version of this email, click here!

Yuma glided his finger over the trackpad, clicking on the link. I'm a broke college student, I don't have much to lose anyway

Yuma's eyes widened slightly, reading the shortened down email and information. "Same age, he's cute... gay panic. wonderful, oh. Oh! Oh? Thats why they want me to do it and not the nerd upstairs." Yuma mumbled, knowing that only himself could hear what he was saying. "He speaks Japanese. Of course they make me do this, because I need just one more thing to worry about in my life at the moment." Yuma hissed, his peach eyes shutting. 

-♡-

Kai sat nervously on the seats of a resting room, waiting for his flight to start boarding. His skinny legs pushing themselves on and off of his pale suitcase. Kai's mother had decided to send him to one of the best American colleges, Droage State College. Only the best of the best got in, though not many people got in though scholarships, and the tuition and such were extremely expensive. Someone flashed up behind him, ruffling his ocean hair.

"Sukokaishi-kun!"

"Saito-san, nice to see you here!" Kai said, jumping up into his best-friends arms. "Are you headed anywhere?" He asked to the taller female, looking up into her grey eyes.

"Yeah, my parents are sending me to college in Michigan,"

"Shame, I'm stuck in Iowa or something... but I get to go to a good college, so I'm not too sad." Saito nodded and the two hobbled off to a ramen place, the one not too far from Kai's gate.