Chapter 15

*the next day*

I woke up and put my Serpent jacket on over this outfit below:👇🏻

I then thought in my head that today is the day where I start my investigating for the FBI which I never though I would do in even a million years

I got to school and I went to start thinking of a plan to grab Evelyn's attention and for her to start talking to me. From the moment I walked into school though everyone was asking me if I was ok and I kept saying that I was fine. I thought in my head again that this is the perfect excuse to talk to Evelyn because she might want to talk to me about the recent events and then might ask to help me.

When Reggie had stopped asking me if I was ok and that the Bulldogs had my back if I wanted them which I of course thanked him for I noticed Evelyn walked towards me.

Evelyn: Hi I am Evelyn Everever and I just wanted to say if you ever need to talk about the recent events to get it off your chest then I am more than happy to listen to you.

Gemma: I might take you up on that Evelyn because it would be nice to talk to someone.

Evelyn: Here is my number call me when you take me up on my offer.

Gemma: Thanks. See you later!

You then walked off to class.

.....................

At lunch I put my books into my locker and went to the student lounge where they were talking about Archie being framed. When they saw me though they stopped talking about it.

Gemma: Talk about Archie all you like because I have gotten enough stares and sympathy to last me a lifetime.

Kevin: Your boyfriend is just after being framed and is now locked up.

Gemma: Thanks for information I already know of Kevin now if you guys are just going to pity me and feed me information I already know off like Archie being framed then I will just being going to someone who wants to listen to me and not give me pity.

Before anyone could give me a response I stormed out of the student lounge where I noticed that Evelyn was sitting alone on the bleachers outside when I went outside.

Gemma: Haven't made any friends yet?

Evelyn: Well I am just after transferring here so ya you can say that.

Gemma: Consider me your first friend because I want to take you up on your offer now.

Evelyn: Sure and take all your time you need to explain everything.

I explained everything from my dads friends and also my dads abuse to the recent events of my mothers death and my boyfriend being framed for murder.

Evelyn: That is tough even for you and at such a young age to.

Then all of a sudden my phone rang and I looked and noticed it was my dad.

*Phone call*

Gemma: What do you want murderer?

Dad: Look I need to tell you something.

Gemma: What is it this time because last call wasn't a pleasant call either.

Dad: Truth is I stole you when you were nearly two and I used you for abuse and rape and everything I done to you and I am not your real dad Gemma and Tayler isn't your real brother and also your mom wasn't your real mom.

Gemma: Why saying this now?

Dad: So I don't have to have you in my life you little whore.

Gemma: I hate you.

Dad: Same goes to you sweetheart.

Gemma: Never call me again.

Dad: Gladly.

And with that I hung up and looked at Evelyn with tears in my eyes.

Sorry for not updating in a long time I just have a lot going on with doing chores and everything but I will try update more. ❤️❤️❤️