Chapter 2

*Tony's POV*

I was sitting on the couch trying to find a sound for a TikTok when I heard something fall outside of the door. I went and opened the front door and I saw Gemma passed out with her head bleeding which I guess was because she hit her head when she fell. I picked her up straight away from the ground and brought her to the couch to lay her down.

3 days before this Gemma's friend Archie called to inform us that Gemma was missing. Nobody has had any proper sleep since that phone call because we were all pretty worried about her. Now she is here so I have to call everyone down and also inform her friends in Riverdale not to worry that she is found and safe with us.

Tony: Guys get down here right now and help me please!

Next thing I saw everyone running downstairs with the energy they have left. They saw Gemma and that made them speed up to see if she is ok.

Patrick: What happened?
Tony: I was on my phone when I heard something fall outside and so I went out and Gemma was there passed out and she hit her head guys because she is bleeding.
Ondreaz: I am getting the first-aid kit.

And that's what Ondreaz did he ran to the kitchen got the first-aid kit and ran back.

Avani: Want me to call Griffin?
Thomas: That is probably for the best so we know exactly what is happening.

Avani tang Griffin and a few minutes later Griffin came through the door and checked Gemma.

Griffin: She should be fine she just blacked out because of lack of food and water. But guys there is also something on her leg.

He showed the hype house what he was talking about and it was a new cut.

Addison: She cut herself again. Now I wanna know where she was.
Griffin: It's possible that she didn't do that and someone else did it.
Mia: When will she wake up?
Griffin: She should be our for another hour so I suggest you tell her friends from Riverdale what has happened and call me when she wakes up so I can get a better look at what went on.
Dixie: I will walk you out Griff.

Dixie walked Griffin out and the everyone made TikToks while Tony told your friends from Riverdale what happened to you.Everyone did there thing just waiting for you wake up.

What will happen next chapter?