Chapter 20

*the next morning*

I woke up and decided not to wear my serpent jacket and instead to wear this :👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

The house is very quiet really without Archie and Fred is always at work in the morning. I was eating toast when I got a text from Charles who now I presume is my half sibling now.

CS👮‍♂️
(This is his name in your phone so no one knows who it is if a text comes up)

Meet at the Coopers household in ten minutes

Ok but what about school??

I will get Alice to call the school saying you will be late because you are with her

Thank you! Be over in 10.

..................

I walked across the road and knocked on the door of the Coopers house. Alice is the one the opened the door.

Bella: Alice.

Alice: Bella.

Bella: Wait how do you know that?

Alice: Betty told me yesterday after school and also Riverdale is a gossip town.

Bella: True anyway I should come in before someone sees me.

Alice stepped inside to let me in and she locked the door after her. I walked in the kitchen and I saw Charles. When I walked in he looked at me with a smile.

Bella: Umm hey ...

Charles: Hey Bella. I still can't believe it.

Bella: Me either trust me. I guess I have a big brother as well as a younger sister.

Charles: I guess so.

Bella: Ok but now why was I called here?

Alice: Because Edgar told me you took your interview for the farm. Is that correct ?

Bella: Yup. I am also best friends with Evelyn for this to.

Charles: That's all I needed to here but now we need to try get both of you to move into the farm.

Bella: Do you know if I will still be able to visit my boyfriend in the prison if I do move in there though?

Alice: I will make sure you can ok?