Chapter 6

Dipper's POV:

On our way to the stairs, I was about to go into the bathroom to take my medicine, when Bill suddenly stopped me.

"Hey! What gives man?!" I yelled at him.

"Don't you want to see all the creatures in Gravity Falls again?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You won't be able to see any of them if you keep on taking those pills." he explained.

"How could those pills prevent me from seeing things that are ACTUALLY there?"

"I think this is how you're affected by the spell. For some reason, you're the only one who remembers everything. So the best thing it can do is make you THINK that it's not real."

"Ok, makes sense. But I'm still taking it."

"What?! Why Pine Tree?"

"Cause I promised Ford. Plus I've seen enough super natural stuff for today."

"What do you mea-" he looked down at himself, "Ohhhh, right. Me."

I gave him a nod, took my pill, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hi everyone!" I said as I walked in.

"Hey bro bro!" said Mabel with her cheery smile.

"Oh, why hello Dipper!" Ford said as he looked up from his newspaper. "Was everything taken care of?"

"Yup!" I lied, "I just ignored him until I took my medicine. After that, he was gone."

"You know Dipper, you can't always rely on your pills right?" Ford said sternly.

"Yeah, I know..." I replied sheepishly.

"But I'm glad that you were able to see past through him." Ford said with a smile, "So I'm proud of you Dipper."

"Thanks Grunkle Ford." I said as I sat down at the kitchen table and Bill rested his arms on the back of the chair.

Once Mabel put down a plate of pancakes for me, Stan walked in ready for work.

"You better eat fast Dipper! Because as long as you're living under this roof, you're working!"

"I know, I know." I said as I started pouring syrup on my pancakes.

"Geez, even after four years Fez still hasn't changed has he?"

"Nope." I answer, as I stuff pancakes down my mouth.

"Did you say something Dipper?"" Mabel asked, turning her head towards me.

Uh oh.

"N-no. I just said 'Nom', c-cause these pancakes are just so good." I said nervously, stuffing them down my mouth.

"Alright, if you say so bro bro." Mabel said.

I sighed of relief.

"Hmmm," Ford said as he was staring at me, "Are sure you're ok Dipp-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M FULL!" I said awkwardly, interrupting Ford, "I'm just gonna go and get ready for work!"

I got up from my seat and started walking up the stairs, with Bill hot on my tail.

"Alright, and hurry up Dipper!" Stan yelled at me, "Wendy and Soos are also gonna be here today and you probably want to see them!"

My face lit up with excitement, "Ok, I'll be right there!"