Epilogue

Dipper's POV:

"And if your parents still don't believe you, show them Mabel's scrapbook or tell them to call us." Ford said as he gave me a goodbye hug.

"Don't worry Grunkle Ford, I'm sure they'll be HAPPY to know I'm not insane." I chuckled, "Plus they'll save A LOT of money now that I don't need to go to my psychologist anymore."

"We just want to make sure your parents know that you're COMPLETELY fine and that you can live a normal life again kiddo." Stan said as he gave me his goodbye hug.

"As normal as it's gonna get Pine Tree!" Bill said as he came up from behind me and hugged me.

I laughed, "You guys worry about me WAY too much." I said as I pulled Bill off me.

I then looked to see if Mabel was done saying bye to Candy and Grenda, but instead I saw her with Pacifica.

"After being five years apart, one summer was DEFINITELY not enough time to spend with you. I'm gonna miss you sooo much!" Pacifica said as she gave Mabel a big hug.

"Don't worry Paz," Mabel said as she pushed Pacifica away slightly and gave her a small kiss on the cheek, "I'll be back next year, and then we can have more fun."

"HEY!" Bill yelled angrily, "THIS FANFIC ISN'T ABOUT YOU SHOOTING STAR!"

Pacifica and Mabel then pushed away from each other and blushed like crazy, "Whoops, sorry Bill!" Mabel laughed as she started walking towards us.

"What was that all about Mabel?" I teased as I nudged her.

"It's nothing Dipper!" she yelled and jokingly punched me. She then turned to Pacifica who made a phone with her hand and mouthed, "call me." Mabel giggled as she blushed even more and gave her a wink.

I rolled my eyes, "If you say so."

"So have you kids said bye to everyone already?" Stan asked.

We nodded and I winked at Wendy as I adjusted her hat that she gave me back. Wendy winked back which Bill DEFINITELY noticed.

"STAY BACK RED! HE'S MY PINE TREE!" Bill yelled, making his hair and outfit turn red.

I rolled my eyes and gave Bill a kiss on the cheek, "I'm still ALL yours Bill." I laughed.

Bill blushed, turning back to normal, and then picked me up bridal style, "Then let's go!"

"You better take good care of him Bill!" Ford said as he crossed his arms.

"I will Sixer~" Bill sang as he booped my nose and placed me down.

Me and Mabel laughed and we started getting on the bus.

"Bye everyone!" we said as I waved at them and Mabel moved Waddles's hoof to wave bye.

"BYEEE!!!!" They all said back.

time skip~

"I'm tired Dippeeeerrrr!" Mabel complained.

"We can't sleep Mabel, better safe then sorry." I explained as I yawned, "Besides, we're pretty much here already."

"Then how come Bill got to sleep?" She whined and pointed at him.

I looked at Bill who was sleeping on my shoulder, "Hey, wake up you lazy dorito!" I said as I flicked his forehead."

"Ouch Pine Tree!" Bill whined as he woke up, "A kiss would've been just fine!"

"Well too late cause we're here now." I said, rolling my eyes.

Mabel and Bill then looked out the window and saw that we were at the bus stop.

"Alright, here's your stop!" the bus driver said.

We all got our stuff and rushed out the door to greet Mom and Dad.

"Awww, my babies aren't babies anymore!" Mom said as she smothered us in hugs.

"Happy birthday kids." Dad said, smiling at us and ruffled our hair.

Mom then let us go and noticed Bill behind us, "Oh? Who's your friend Mabel?" she asked.

"Actually he's Dipper's friend." Mabel said as she pointed to me.

Mom and Dad then looked at me with curiosity and I sighed, "Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend: Bill Cipher."

Bill came closer and bowed down, "A pleasure to meet you mister and misses Pines."

"Bill Cipher?" Dad asked, turning to Mom.

"The one Dipper talked about? You're actually real?" Mom asked, embarrassed, and looked at him.

"Oh I can assure you, I am very real." Bill said with a smile and walked closer to my parents. He then lit his hand with blue fire and shook their hands, "And I promise I'll take good care of your son."

Mom and Dad stepped back, a little startled of what just happened.

"What is this Dipper?!" Mom asked, scared, "Who is he?!"

I rolled my eyes and put my arm around Bill's neck, "Oh, he's just over exaggerating Mom. He means no harm." I said laughing.

"Aww, why'd you ruin it? I was trying to make a good first impression Pine Tree!" Bill whined and laughed.

"Pine tree?" Dad asked.

"Oh," I said and gave Bill a small kiss on the cheek, "it's a long crazy story."