》00《

Why life is so unfair? No one can accept me. Nobody loves me. Why can't i just be happy? Why life can be this cruel?

Jaemin is so tired of living. He don't want feel hurt anymore.

I don't deserve this pain.

He's in the rooftop of the apartment he's living in. He just want to end things, he doesn't care anymore if he could die right away.

The boy is very depressed. No one likes him, they bullied him for being a gay. His parents disowned him for not being straight, and now, he's heartbroken.

His boyfriend broke up with him because his not enough. He gave him all he wants but it didn't make him happy. His boyfriend-- ex-boyfriend said he didn't loved nor liked Jaemin. He just used the boy for his heat.

"What is heaven looks like? No, hell will be." He said while laughing bitterly.

"I rather die than live in this cruel world. Im tired being alive. Im useless, I'm disgrace, and I'm disgusting."

He climb up in the corner, readying him self to jump off.

Im ready, i really want to get rid all of my problems. This will makes me happy....

His sight became more blurry, he look down and made himself sighed.

"Good bye world" he tiptoed and hung his arms in the air. But before he jump off, someone shouted from behind.

"Are you crazy?!" The guy said with furious tone.

"Are you really ending your life because of that stupid love huh? Jaemin?!" The guy pulled him back to the ground before he fell off and nagged at jaemin again.

"You're stupid! You didn't think about people around you! You don't think that someone is worried about you! And i—"

"I know Renjun, no one's worried at me. They disowned me, they threw me away like piece of trash. No one loves me...." Jaemin began to cry again.

The guy— Renjun hugged Jaemin tight. "Dont say that, I'm here, Im always here for you Jaemin. I will not leave you so please don't leave me too.... I'm your bestfriend right?" Renjun said while patting his bestfriends shoulder. Renjun cried too as soon Jaemin talk.

"I'm so tired Renjun, I'm sick of being in pain everyday. I really don't know what to do anymore..." Jaemin tears keep falling but Renjun doesn't even care if his shirt is wet by those tears.

Jaemin need to release all of his resentment. He's not thinking straight because of all pique he received. That's why he ended up thinking to end his life.

His world became black and white after his parents disowned him, but suddenly became a little happier when his ex-boyfriend came.They do things that couples will always do. They hangout, date wherever his ex-boyfriend wants. That made him a little happier. But it bacame blunt again when the guy purposely avoiding him. That's when that bitch started cheating on him.

"Please Renjun, help me... help me to ease this pain..." Jaemin begged.

"I will. I promise." Renjun said before pulling the boy downstairs back to his apartment.

                                🐰