》07《

Jaemin is in the park, walking alone to take a fresh air once in a week. And wanting to get over of what happend 2 days ago.

"I shouldn't said those that day."
he uttered making sure no one heard what he said.

"What if he's just drunk? He even smelled like one! But he doesn't act like he is."

Stopping in the near bench, he sat there with a frown plastered in his face.

"What if that 'i love you' is really for someone else and not mine?!"

He don't mind the weird looks in the people eyes passing him. His just in the middle of scolding himself because of the stupidest things he did in the past few days.

After the heated session happened in his kitchen, they just acted like nothing happend especially renjun is there having a awkward breakfast with the two. And who will drink an alcohol and drown themself into it and just barge in someone's house early in the morning?! Guess it was Lee Jeno himself but he doesn't act like one that day.

"But, what if he meant it? Does he really love me?"

Jaemin, still questioning himself like someone will answer though.

"You can just ask that someone if he really does have a feelings for you"

Fortunately for him, someone really answered him. But a stranger would really do that?

"The fuck jaehyun hyung! You scared the shit out of me!" he cried.

"You must be focusing on your studies than stressing yourself about your love life jaemin."

"Says the one who's in relationship with his math professor."

"The heck that was before!"

"Yeah, because he's your husband now." he said while giving his cousin a deadpan look.

The older just shrugged his cousin's because he just stated the fact.

"How about the triplets? How are they? I missed them so much hyung!" jaemin cried like a kid.

"They're doing fine, but they got much more active lately."

"This is all your fault why i missed triplets so much" he pouted as soon as he's done talking.

"You're still studying that's why i don't allow you to go to our home!"

"But i can have a time for them alone!"

"Na Jaemin, don't make it started."

"But‐-"

"Uncle Nana!!!"

Jaemin's sentence was cut by a cute little voices, revealing the triplets with their papa.

"Little beans!"

he greeted them with open arms just how before he squished the three into a tight hug. He really does miss his number one source of his energy whenever he's tired. The little beans uplift his mood everytime.

"What's the commotion you two are making huh?" Taeyong said lifting his one eyebrow on two cousins.

"Jaehyun hyung don't allows me to visit the kids!"

"It's because i want you to focus on your study jaemin." Jaehyun said with a stern voice.

Taeyong just let out a sigh because of this two. Jaemin just rolled his eyes to the older and just continued playing with the triplets.

"You two stop arguing and embarrassing yourself here, and jaemin don't mind your cousin, you can go visit the kids whenever you want."

Jaemin smiled in victory and hugged the triplets. While jaehyun was stopped by a kiss on his cheek before he said something to disagree to his husband. Letting a whine, jaehyun just look at his cousin in annoyance.

Jaemin continue playing with the triplets while the couple having their own time. Not knowing there's someone who is watching them or him.

"This bitch need to learn his lesson."

🐰

"Na Jaemin i swear! I really dont know what to do after—"

Renjun stopped his sentence when he noticed that the younger is not listening to him.

"NA JAEMIN TO EARTH!" the latter then flinched at the older's shout. Shaking his head to prevent himself from spacing out again.

"What are you saying again?"

Renjun just rolled his eyes playfully

"I was saying that you need to focus and not day dreaming."
renjun snorted.

"What's on your mind by the way? You look stressed."

Jaemin sighed, he just open his book he was reading before and focused on it again.

"Wow, thank you for that wonderful answer na jaemin you ungrateful shit." renjun just patted his head before he left. He knows when jaemin need time alone.

🐰

First update of the year! yey! I'll keep my promise! but bear with me hihi...