》04《

Days has passed but renjun still spacing out every time. Thinking what will the best thing he can do. Confess his feelings to them or continue to avoid the two until his feelings for them gone. But it cannot be happened because of the way the two treat him. They taking care of him like he's the most vulnerable person in the world, thinking that it may helped him to recover at his problems.

"I should decide now." Renjun said at himself.

"You should confess your feelings to them."

"How?! I don't know! What if i will be the reason of their quarrel? what if they break up because of me?" Questioning himself one after another.

Renjun doesn't know that he was talking with jaemin by now. He's still in not in his right state of mind.

Jaemin let out a deep sigh. "You just need to try injunie, you'll see what happens if you don't give up your feelings to them 'kay?"

Renjun then snapped, shocked that his bestfriend heard all his rant about his love life. "What the fudge Jaemin! You scared the shit out of me! I thought i was just talking to myself!"

"You just need to try injunie, try to confess your feelings for them. What if they love you too? Then thats a win win!"

"What if..."

"Stop overthinking, it will not help you." Jaemin pulled renjun into a tight hug, comforting him with encouraging words.

"You can do it injunie! Im just here by your side supporting you."

Renjun felt grateful of being with jaemin. He gives him love and care like what brothers do. He will protect him like he was the most vulnerable person in the world, and so do Jaemin.

"Take your time renjun, i know they will not reject you."

Renjun then hugged jaemin. "Thank you nana. I owe you really big this time."

"Hey, your are not, ok? Remember i was the one who owed you really big?" Renjun let out a chuckle on Jaemin's words.

Renjun chuckled. "Ayt. You need to go now. Jeno must been waiting for you."

"Hey.... We're just going to make our project to be passed next two weeks so i don't need to hurry."

"But it's jeno." Jaemin felt his cheeks burn at sudden.

"Yah, Huang Renjun!" The boy then run out of his room before Jaemin attack him while laughing at his bestfriend.

🐰

"Hey Jaemin!" Jeno greeted the man as soon as Jaemin goes out at his apartment.

Jaemin give his sweetest smile at him. Recalling what he said to renjun earlier.

"I need to tell you something" jeno looked at him curiously.

"What is it—"

"But before that, we need to buy materials first. I ran out of stock of some important things we need to use." Jaemin said like he didn't cut the words will Jeno says.

"Alright. We will doing it on our house." Jeno insisted.

Jaemin nodded at him and continued to walk towards the school supplies store.

"You look so happy today, what happened?" Jeno asked.

"Nothing much. I just had a very good day today."

"You sounded like an old man." Jaemin just chuckled at Jeno's tease.

"Ok! I think this all what we need?"

Jeno nodded and start to push the mini cart to the cashier. He then insist to pay all the materials they buy.

Jaemin just let Jeno do whatever he wants. Because he don't know how to stop him from what he wants.

Jaemin's heart start pounding because of nervousness he feels right now. He suddenly remembered what he will confess after.

'Oh God please help me...'

🐰

Im sorry for the very late and short update! I just rest for 1 month because my astigmatism is bothering me again AHAHAHAHA . And, who are renjun's loves???....
See you next chapter!